Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

Farmfoods is a great place to shop. That is all.

They also do (or used to) 'Lasagne Pies'. The perfect marriage of Italy & Northern England, pastry & pasta are two foods that are rarely combined.

In Morrissons they've got their own brand, 'Value' rice pudding for 17p a tin. If I was a tramp I'd eat loads of that. You could easy get hold of a quid a day & I reckon 5 tins of rice pudding would fill you right up.

I spoke to Kate Middleton's mum a few weeks ago. I work on the recruitment pages of a design magazine, and she owns a children's party company and called in to place an ad for a new designer. I'm expecting my invite for next Friday in the post..

I spoke to Kate Middleton's mum a few weeks ago. I work on the recruitment pages of a design magazine, and she owns a children's party company and called in to place an ad for a new designer. I'm expecting my invite for next Friday in the post..

Was she an annoying cunt like her daughter is?

If i was a Four Lions style terrorist i'd hide up snowden pretending to be lost then when Prince William rescued me id kidnapp his ass.

Oh yeah same here. I remember being 8 years old watching Who's Been Framed and then it would be followed up with fucking London's Burning or Heartbeat or some other complete wank.

Is it just me or is Heartbeat the most depressing and boring programme ever! For fucks sake the 60's thing has been going on longer than the 60's themselves! I'm waiting for the 70's and a Peter Sutcliffe style killing spree. And didn't that greengrass bloke look like a nonce!

I make a horrible cup of coffee.

I thought it was impossible to make a horrible cup of coffee no matter how it comes it is usually drinkable. I make a cracking cup of tea now that is an art. Tea in cup, milk in cup, let the kettle boil then wait for five minutes, pour in the water and attack the tea bag so it puffs out and floats up, do not squeeze the tea bag, tea up.

I make a horrible cup of coffee.

I thought it was impossible to make a horrible cup of coffee no matter how it comes it is usually drinkable. I make a cracking cup of tea now that is an art. Tea in cup, milk in cup, let the kettle boil then wait for five minutes, pour in the water and attack the tea bag so it puffs out and floats up, do not squeeze the tea bag, tea up.

WRONG!

Milk goes in after water. Everyone knows that, its a scientific fact (Milk blocks the pores of the tea bag as it is thicker than water thus meaning it takes longer to make a strong brew. Geeez :rolleyes:

WRONG!

Milk goes in after water. Everyone knows that, its a scientific fact (Milk blocks the pores of the tea bag as it is thicker than water thus meaning it takes longer to make a strong brew. Geeez :rolleyes:

You shouldn't be so condescending when you are horribly wrong.

WRONG!

You shouldn't be so condescending when you are horribly wrong.

:laugh:

Anybody who puts the milk in tea with a teabag doesn't deserve to be called English, or British at a push.

The BEST way of making a cup of tea is this:

Place the teabag on your teaspoon and hold it over the mug.

Pour the boiling water slowly over/through the teabag into the mug. The slower you pour, the stronger the tea.

Then put aside the teaba, and add sugar and then milk to taste. The milk and the teabag should never touch.

I prefer the teabag in cup, sugar in cup, add boiling water, squeeze teabag, discard teabag then add milk method personally.

Who puts milk in with the teabag though? Madness!

The milk and the teabag should never touch.

This should be a line in our national anthem.