Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Off-Topic Edition!

Gladstone who is the girl in your avatar? I know you answered it before but i didn't take note.

It is Mellisa Clarke :love:. And when you type her name, she is ALWAYS to be accompanied by a :love:

NSFW, by the way, that link.

Oh wow, nice link.

For anyone else that's interested in her (hands off, she's mine and so on), she has just started an official site as well and intriguingly it's been set up by Glamourchase, who of course have one of those phone-in stations. So, I daresay she might make an appearance on there very soon. Fingers crossed and all that.

They do real cheap chocolate bars too, I've had King Size Twixs from there for 19p each at some time, plenty of similar bargains to be had in 99p stores and Pountland too. In fact, my local 99p Store did foreign White Twix for a while, as well as foreign strawberry cream Oreos, which were grand.

along with Polly who I really wanted to shag in her uniform even though she wasn't that fit.

Oh yes. Glad to see I'm not the only one. She had small teeth like Kirsten Dunst.

And preferably to the Bill theme tune.

Speaking of the Bill theme tune, anyone who doesn't like the full version is a proper gay. For the benefit of anyone who doesn't want to sit through it, skip to around 44 seconds:

Seriously, those 10 seconds or so are the BEST THING EVER. I'm not embarassed to say I dance every fucking time like I'm Reg on LSD.

Fucking hell, that's a fucking pointless argument going on about the name of the theme tune.

And it's "Overkill". I have the score, and recorded a synthy version of it about 14 years back.

Didn't you nail Lucinda Rhodes? You've had your fair share and more after that.

I fucking loved The Bill before it became a soap, I jacked it in not long after they blew up Sun Hill. The best episodes were the Reg Hollis ones, in hindsight the plot to each one was, Reg got a sniff of something dodgy, all the other cops weren't interested and thought he was a plonker, then he followed his shit hot instincts and ended up taking down the latest East End crime boss and his empire on his own all in an afternoon, piece of piss. Thats how I choose to remember it and I'm not far wrong.

Didn't you nail Lucinda Rhodes? You've had your fair share and more after that.

Failing to see your point. I like to go for the buffet option currently, rather than a set menu.

She's back on the scene again actually Butchcakes. Just so you're aware.

that time a propane bottling plant exploded.

That was a a series finale wasnt it Jaffa got burned iirc?

I have a tendency to sing TV show names along to their theme tunes.

I will find a way to make them fit, and I don't care.

"Deal or no deal or no deal or no deal or it's EDMONDS."

I never liked The Bill, it was in there with the "London's Burning? Fucks Sakes!" as a child. However, I had plenty of time for Soldier Soldier.

Oh yeah same here. I remember being 8 years old watching Who's Been Framed and then it would be followed up with fucking London's Burning or Heartbeat or some other complete wank.