Amazing Burridge Promo Video - Needs to be seen

Mark Sloan

Following on from IPW's excellent Kartel split video,another step up by the UK scene in the video department, this excellent video from Burridge shows exactly what a little bit of inovation and vision can accomplish. During the height of 1PW's brightest days Burridge was the leading face and while many couldn't comprehend it, as it came from seemingly nowhere, it was simple to anybody who understood marketing and self promotion. He is one of the rare talents in this country who can really self promote and this video is just further proof in the latest of his efforts.

While the video is nothing to do with myself, I saw it and thought that it deserved to be seen by as many people as possible. It is not flagged up to discuss Burridges in ring ability, his loyalty to particular companies or anything like that - so no 1PW ragging or owt. Simply just here for people to enjoy a great piece of work by one of the UK's top promotional workers.

Enjoy

Well, that's instantly the best produced video I've ever seen from British Wrestling. Not sure he's old enough to play the grizzled vet, but fair play.

Has WWE ever shown interest in him? He looks like he's got the size.

Following on from IPW's excellent Kartel split video,another step up by the UK scene in the video department, this excellent video from Burridge shows exactly what a little bit of inovation and vision can accomplish. During the height of 1PW's brightest days Burridge was the leading face and while many couldn't comprehend it, as it came from seemingly nowhere, it was simple to anybody who understood marketing and self promotion. He is one of the rare talents in this country who can really self promote and this video is just further proof in the latest of his efforts.

While the video is nothing to do with myself, I saw it and thought that it deserved to be seen by as many people as possible. It is not flagged up to discuss Burridges in ring ability, his loyalty to particular companies or anything like that - so no 1PW ragging or owt. Simply just here for people to enjoy a great piece of work by one of the UK's top promotional workers.

Enjoy

i couldn't have put it any better really Mark, its a brilliant video adds a totally new depth to Burridge, we are all so used to cocky/funny side of Burridge. but to see this new real side, the background into Greg. just really adds to him. no disrespect to any workers in the UK but this just shows you what you can with a character, a GOOD camera, and some vision.

Edit, WWE do know of him, he was on RAW a few years ago in a backstage segment from what i remember.

Well, that's instantly the best produced video I've ever seen from British Wrestling. Not sure he's old enough to play the grizzled vet, but fair play.

Has WWE ever shown interest in him? He looks like he's got the size.

WWE Scouts know of him I think it is fair to say, it's not my place to say anymore than that.

In regards to the Age of a veteran, I would say the experience is a far greater meter.

No riposte from 1PW yet? I wonder which International destination Danny is at this weekend that hasn't got Internet access? <Insert Funny Sounding British City For Comedic Effect>

Be interesting to which companies take up and how the character plays out live, as obviously the video is a prelude to the live persona

• Paid Members
No riposte from 1PW yet? I wonder which International destination Danny is at this weekend that hasn't got Internet access? <Insert Funny Sounding British City For Comedic Effect>

Be interesting to which companies take up and how the character plays out live, as obviously the video is a prelude to the live persona

His new image is brilliant , the match he had at my feb show with Val Kabious was great. I think a lot of people will be shocked to see how different his new image is - the coolest entrance i have EVER seen in British wrestling, was really gutted when he said he couldn't do the next show as I think the cockney crusader is more attractive than the pukka one.

Great video, echo the other sentiments. My only issue is that he's no longer using his stage name; no offence but Darren Burridge still sounds much better than Greg Burridge. Minor gripe though as I know the latter is his real name so he wants to stick with that; the character is a great idea and I hope to see him coming back to the forefront of British wrestling this year.

Archived