ICW: SummerBam (+ screening of WWE SummerSlam at Afterparty!)

MarkDallas

ICW(The Gold Label): SummerBam!

Sunday 14th August

Apollo 23, Glasgow City Center

Doors Open: 7pm Bell Time: 7.30pm

262571_10150396184790620_206968150619_10497894_3572490_n.jpg

Confirmed so far:

Loser gets Fired!

B.T Gunn Vs. Chris Renfrew

Wolfgang Vs. Kid Fite

The Bucky Boys Vs. The S.T.I

Best of 5 Series

Liam Thomson Vs. Andy Wild

(Liam leads 2-1)

Already confirmed: Red Lightning, Lionheart, Noam Dar, Rob Cage and making his ICW debut Adam 'Tank' Douglas. More names to follow...

11045_347102990593_698975593_9968816_1105189_n.jpg

Adam 'Tank' Douglas makes his ICW debut on August 14th!

CLICK HERE for a link to this events facebook page.

Tickets now on sale at Tickets Scotland.

TICKETS SCOTLAND LTD

237 ARGYLE ST.

GLASGOW

G2 8DL

(Situated under the Central Station Bridge)

PHONE - 0141 204 5151

Open 9am - 6pm ( 7pm Thursdays)

12pm - 5pm Sundays

For credit card bookings call:

08444 155 221

Credit Card Hotline Open 9am to 6pm (5pm Sundays)

Tickets on sale now on Highlight(Apollo 23's website): Click here to buy tickets

www.InsaneWrestling.co.uk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Statement to ICW media team from the N.A.K(B.T Gunn and Chris Renfrew):

That's real fucking cute! So the Gold Label have announced that it will be Chris Renfrew Vs BT Gunn at Summerbam on August 14th in Apollo 23. It's no huge suprise to us that the Gold Label have booked us against each other. This is a message to the fans of ICW - we thank you for all your support and just to want to say we let you down on July 3rd and for that we're sorry. As for the match that is booked, we pride ourselves on giving the crowd everything we've got everytime we wrestle for you and August 14th will be no different. Though we are best friends we guarantee that on August 14th we will give it our all, not for those sly cunts the Gold Label but for you the fans. Friends or not we will not hold back.

In closing all we have left to say is : FUCK THE GOLD LABEL RIGHT IN THEIR STUPID EARS, NAK FOR LIFE!

I've heard nothing but great things about ICW so hopefully I'll be able to make it along for this. Watched some of the Monday Night Braw clips and it looks like an awesome atmosphere. A couple wrestling fan have been looking to try and finally go see some Scottish Wrestling so hopefully this could be a great introduction for them.

ICW Champion to tour Japan

The Gold Label have informed the ICW media team that they are expanding now that they have ICW under control, the first part of this plan involves ICW Heavyweight Champion James Scott touring Japan which means he has been giving the night off on August 14th. However we are assured he'll be back in time for the show following this one.

Red Lightning stated "We've taken Scotland over now we want The Gold Label brand to go international, James has kindly offered to take the first steps to making this a reality. But dont worry James will be joining us on the night via satellite to fill us in on how things are going."

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is not the discussion thread for this show but i thought the more i chat about it the better.

Currently there is a hotel room sale on at Travelodge for hotels in Autumn and Travelodge Glasgow city have rooms on sale for the same night as ICW Fear & Loathing 4 on Sunday October 23rd for an amazing

• Moderators
I know this is not the discussion thread for this show but i thought the more i chat about it the better.

Currently there is a hotel room sale on at Travelodge for hotels in Autumn and Travelodge Glasgow city have rooms on sale for the same night as ICW Fear & Loathing 4 on Sunday October 23rd for an amazing

Is brekkie provided by the hotel or you?

The rate does not include breakfast but would reccomend people go to a wetherspoons pub for a much cheaper better breakfast. I am not provding breakfast neil! :laugh:

Archived