Triple H's WWE Changes

robbo9292

I always liked Sean O'Haire's vignettes.

Shame they never really went anywhere with him.

They wanted to but he kept getting into fights backstage/on the road so they got rid of him.

Didn't he also blow his first post vignette promo in front of a live crowd which resulted in people backstage loosing faith in him?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I always liked Sean O'Haire's vignettes.

Shame they never really went anywhere with him.

They wanted to but he kept getting into fights backstage/on the road so they got rid of him.

Didn't he also blow his first post vignette promo in front of a live crowd which resulted in people backstage loosing faith in him?

He couldn't cut promos in front of a live crowd without jittering, sometimes he'd even burst out laughing. It got to the point where he'd have a shot or two of whiskey before going out to try and settle his nerves, obviously to no avail.

• Paid Members

By all accounts Sean O'Haire was a former kickboxer, who thought wrestling was a ridiculous form of panto. But he was a product of the boom period where everyone and his dog wanted to be a wrestler during that era because there was so much money in it. There was a shitload like him in the Power Plant around 99/2000 time.

I thought the promos they showed for Tiger Ali Singh coming in were great. Lived in a mansion with his Dad, Tiger Jeet Singh. Showed you him honing his skills in the house and shaking his Dad's hand in the garden while a helicopter landed in the garden behind him.

I also enjoyed the Kama Supreme Fighting Machine vignettes.

Holy Shit have'nt wathced those Nathan Jones vids for ages but they are awesome and some of the best that they've done, all the vids combined didnt last more than 3mins but in that time they made a cracking gimmick & monster heel, but fucked it up by mading him a bumbling face getting trained by taker on tv instead of trying to be a monster for taker to take down.

I thought he did the Undertake schtick, got fucked off back to OVW then came back with these vignettes before joining with Lesnar/Heyman. I might be wrong, though.

- They pull him out of Mania (though he interveres in the end).

Is that what happened there then? Interesting. I wasn't on the net at the time so I could only go on what they said on TV, that he was injured.

Yes he was pulled. Whether it was because he was injured, or because he was rubbish I don't know. I presume the latter however since he was still healthy enough to come out and deal out spin kicks to people.

Archived