Triple H's WWE Changes

robbo9292

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe under the new regime, Hade Vansen will get a second vignette.

who? just kidding. By the way what i meant with Carlito was because he got fired never figured it out that way. But yeah the promos have to suit the character. Obviously "?" Kong's character is one breaking away from the "plastic" "doll" look. Sin Cara's promos were there to show his excellent skills in the ring.

There is also the fact HHH has said that people shouldn't just be bought up to the main roster if they aren't ready yet. So quite a few guys in FCW could be spending some time there.

Among the changes is the fact that he will take charge sooner than later of who is brought up to the main roster and not bringing guys up before they are ready.

• Moderators

Fresh off getting sacked with Barry Darsow for blading, I give you a Goldust pre-debut

Super -

Shame Dusty's pre-debut "YOU CAN BEAT MY PRICES, BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT ME MEAT" pre-debut is on youtube.

Holy Shit have'nt wathced those Nathan Jones vids for ages but they are awesome and some of the best that they've done, all the vids combined didnt last more than 3mins but in that time they made a cracking gimmick & monster heel, but fucked it up by mading him a bumbling face getting trained by taker on tv instead of trying to be a monster for taker to take down.

I love bulid up videos for new characters and if they cant think of gimmicks or vids for new guys then dont bring them up (unless there's the right spot).

Mason Ryan should be kept of tv for a year or so to improve then bring him back as the monster he looks like, maybe have vids of him training in the gym like batista or something.

Seth Rollins looks decent I have'nt seen much of his tyler black roh stuff but he looks a good face that could be a cross be between a young wwe cm punk & jeff hardy, maybe not in ring wise but hes got a kinda rock look and a decent body that the dudes & chicks can get behind, so a build up video could show that.

If you look at the FCW roster page the guys look pretty bland but with the right gimmick & effort they could be stars, they need to stop bringing guys up on NXT cos its doing more harm than good.

Holy Shit have'nt wathced those Nathan Jones vids for ages but they are awesome and some of the best that they've done, all the vids combined didnt last more than 3mins but in that time they made a cracking gimmick & monster heel, but fucked it up by mading him a bumbling face getting trained by taker on tv instead of trying to be a monster for taker to take down.

I thought he did the Undertake schtick, got fucked off back to OVW then came back with these vignettes before joining with Lesnar/Heyman. I might be wrong, though.

I thought he did the Undertake schtick, got fucked off back to OVW then came back with these vignettes before joining with Lesnar/Heyman. I might be wrong, though.

No, at least from my memory.

As I remember it they did:

- Videos hyping the evil australian prisoner

- Goes quiet for a bit

- Sees videos of him training with Taker and going "Awww thanks Mr. Taker... your a lovely bloke."

- Build up a Taker / Nathan Jones tag match with A Train and Big Show.

- They pull him out of Mania (though he interveres in the end).

- He dissapears again.

- Then Haymen introduces him as a part of Team Lesnar at Survivors Series, talking about how Taker let him down.

I loved those videos of Jones. I just remember this foreboding sounds of digeredoos and him saying in a threatening manner "G'day mate... BWA AHAHAHAHAHHAA". Don't know how good my memory is on this one, but I remember it as being epic.

I'm eagerly awaiting the hot debut of Nathan Jones now.

G'day.

Looking back on it, it's kind of hard to see how they screwed him up. Surely he can't have been THAT bad in the ring? He did a nice roundhouse on Taker, that's all I can remember.

I remember watching Jones in WWA and thinking, actually he's not bad for a big man, though he was in there with Jeff Jarrett alot so he was helped to look good obviously. Perhaps WWE were frustrated he wasn't as good as they hoped and didn't really know what to do with him, his vignettes are up there with O'Haires as some of the best WWE ever did. But as Pity said, he fucked off pretty quick after he was put on a full road schedule so we'll never know if he would have made it big in WWE or ended up being Matt Morgan'd.

He was better off in films anyway when he was playing decent villain parts like in The Condemned, Troy & Warrior King. Tried to watch Somtum where he plays a wimp in the lead role till a special curry makes him into an Incredible Hulk type but I tapped out half way through it and never returned.

Last I heard of Jones he signed a TNA deal, started training for his comeback in Thailand and was injured when he was hit by a truck. Never heard anything since, its been 3 or 4 years now.

- They pull him out of Mania (though he interveres in the end).

Is that what happened there then? Interesting. I wasn't on the net at the time so I could only go on what they said on TV, that he was injured.

• Paid Members
I'm eagerly awaiting the hot debut of Nathan Jones now.

G'day.

Looking back on it, it's kind of hard to see how they screwed him up. Surely he can't have been THAT bad in the ring? He did a nice roundhouse on Taker, that's all I can remember.

I remember him having an amazing gutwrench suplex - he hit it like a bloody big slam from high up, best I've ever seen. Think he used it as a finisher as well.

Archived