Make someone in a star

mickfan

Did I not mention Hart would provide the personality and that Hart Dynasty lacked that. I think Hart has far more charisma than most others around his weight/level in the WWE. I think he'd shine and the people would buy into him. Alot of you are just hating on Hart cause he slapped the shit out of internet darling CM Punk.

No, a lot of people hate on him because he's shit. And a mong.

Hes hardly shit really smooth in the ring great on the mic and a decent look. One of the best on the indie scene at the moment.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hes hardly shit really smooth in the ring great on the mic and a decent look. One of the best on the indie scene at the moment.

Teddy Hart is a clueless spot monkey who is a disgrace to the Hart name, and is destined to rot on the independent scene forever.*

He's also a brilliantly smug little prick who carries himself like a star, and I'd love him on WWE TV.

* To be fair, I've not seen him since about 2007, and he may have learnt to actually work since then, rather than just do flippy moves in a random order. Seems unlikely though.

• Paid Members

He's not lacking charisma or self-confidence, don't get me wrong, and he's a great promo.

The problem is that he's a proper mental and he would fuck up any run he was given within two weeks when he got bored during a match and attempted a moonsault off Michael Cole's face or something. He's never shown any willingness to learn or change, and he never will.

The problem is that he's a proper mental and he would fuck up any run he was given within two weeks when he got bored during a match and attempted a moonsault off Michael Cole's face or something. He's never shown any willingness to learn or change, and he never will.

That is true you think with all of the wrestling experience in his family someone might try and help him but hes destined to keep fucking up

Tyler Reks

5524465713_bcd85a9022.jpg

no, wait, please hear me out.

I think he looks bad ass. He is a big scary looking dude, great look and physique. I don't really know how he is in the ring, and I don't think wwe have given him a fair shake at showing what he can do. Didn't see his Surfer ECW thing so I could be wrong, but I think he could be a potential bad ass destroyer type character. Or else put him in a Tag Team with Drew McIntyre and have them dominate the Tag Division and Smackdown.

Archived