BCW RETURN TO KILMARNOCK GRAND HALL 27.05.11

BCWrestling

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We at BCW are happy to inform our fans that Kevin Nash has landed safely in Manchester airport and has been picked up by BCW Management and is on his way to scotland as we speak

Tune into the Hour on itv at 5.00 today to seeKevin Nash,s appearence and we look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night

:)

Good luck with the show guys, and great to see Nash is on TV, hopefully he remembers to name the promotion hes working for and put the date and venue of his appearance out there :thumbsup:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every single fan that came out last night and made that show as memorable as it was and everyone backstage put on a show stopping performance .this event will stick in my mind for being one of the greatest BCW shows to date .....Thank you

254893_1700475403794_1595217314_31324529_199142_n.jpg

• Paid Members
I would like to take this opportunity to thank every single fan that came out last night and made that show as memorable as it was and everyone backstage put on a show stopping performance .this event will stick in my mind for being one of the greatest BCW shows to date .....Thank you

254893_1700475403794_1595217314_31324529_199142_n.jpg

Looks like a fabulous turn-out there for Kilmarnock. Congratulations to the BCW guys.

It was a pretty good show from top to bottom.

Personally I'd have liked a Nash singles match but to get to see him live was still a cool experience.

I think the place being packed really made for an atmosphere. I hope BCW can keep bringing big names like Kevin Nash over as it only adds to the reputation.

Still on a high from Friday night.....it was brilliant. Kevin Nash was amazing and spent so much time with the fans doing Q&A, Photos at the break and then the meet and greet at the end of the show.

Show was well booked and lights and set up was great. Can't fault it at all. Well done and thanks to BCW management for an excellent show. Don't know the exact numbers but must have been over 500.

Archived