BCW RETURN TO KILMARNOCK GRAND HALL 27.05.11

BCWrestling

• Paid Members
So what takes being a complete dick? Following someone around the UK forums calling them a shitarse even when they haven't posted in a thread or been mentioned? Or wanting to chin someone who's being a cheeky wee arse?

Take it to the PM box, guys. I've had my digs and I'm not oblivious to the general consensus of me on 'ere.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the plus side, James Scott vs. Bad Bones will be brutal madness. Bad Bones always has great matches over here, apart from one disappointment with Martin Stone.

I've not been sure on Timm Wylie, but Jester is great.

I don't even know if I'm going to this. I'll likely be heading for the After Hours show at the end of the month!

On the plus side, James Scott vs. Bad Bones will be brutal madness. Bad Bones always has great matches over here, apart from one disappointment with Martin Stone.

I've not been sure on Timm Wylie, but Jester is great.

I don't even know if I'm going to this. I'll likely be heading for the After Hours show at the end of the month!

*Whispers* "BCW is more closer to the end of the month than the next After Hours is."

Here it is folks yet another mammoth match being announced for this BCW Spectacular...

The Openweight championship is on the line!!!

match.jpg

On 27th May we see the much anticipated return of one of the most impressive men to ever step foot inside the BCW ring Johnny moss makes his return to BCW and wants to sink his teeth into championship gold and has his eyes set firmly on fan favourite B.T Gunn.B.T Gunn has had a very successfull title run so far with fans all over the country going mad for this young superstar but can the vigilante bring this to a hault can B.T Gunn handle the anger and aggresion that naturally burns inside johnny moss,s body??? This certainly isnt going to be a walk in the park for the champion and im sure he will fight with everything he has to make sure he walks away still Openweight Champion

But im sure the fear will be in everyones mind asking the question Is mossy just too much for B.T Gunn to handle ???

still yet more matches to be announced very soon

With BCW's May spectacular only a few weeks away and with Kevin Nash plus 3 huge matches already announced, we can now bring the BCW fans an update on the situation regarding BCW. Owner Colin Mckay and Kid Fite's new group 'The Aggression'.

Mckay is livid at what occured at East Kilbride in March and has laid down the gauntlet to Fite and his new associates claiming that all 4 who turned their backs and joined Fite should be disgusted by their behaviour after the opportunites BCW has presented them in recent years. Mckay went on to add that at Kilmarnock on May 27th he has found a partner and together they will challenge any two members of The Aggression to a fair fight. Mckays partner is none other than Scottish breakout star Joe Coffee who may provide to be a tough challenge for The Aggression due to his no nononsense hard hitting style. Can The Aggression be trusted to stick to the rules or will all hell break loose come May 27th ???

aggresssion.jpg

Im Sure you can see that this is certainly an event not to be missed with more matches being signed as we speak be sure to keep checking back for more details

:)

Kilmarnock is just 10 minutes up the road from me, i think i will pop along for this. I do feel sorry for all the English fans that would love to be up close and personal and hang out with Big Daddy Cool but what can you do eh, the promoters down are con men.

Kilmarnock is just 10 minutes up the road from me, i think i will pop along for this. I do feel sorry for all the English fans that would love to be up close and personal and hang out with Big Daddy Cool but what can you do eh, the promoters down are con men.
If only he was on in Liverpool the next two nights or that us English plebs had those new fangled automobiles and trains that you Scots have. Guess we can dream, no one can take our dreams from us.

• Paid Members
If only he was on in Liverpool the next two nights or that us English plebs had those new fangled automobiles and trains that you Scots have. Guess we can dream, no one can take our dreams from us.

Aye, I just made the same point in another thread before making this one. Living up to his name. Crazy :rolleyes:

• Paid Members
We are also working at putting togther a ticket package for those wanting to attend the Q&A/Meet & Greet that were unable to purchase front row tickets before they sold out. More on this coming shortly.

Any news on this?

[DELETED THIS PART, CBA RESTARTING AN ARGUMENT THAT I JUST SEEN HAS FINISHED LOL]

With that said, the card looks good so far Colin man, look forward to the show, hope I can stay for it!

BCW Regret to inform our fans that heavyweight champion Lionheart will not be at this event and the heavyweight title will not be on the line.

Lionheart has been offered a once in a lifetime opportunity to become the 1PW World Heavyweight Champion on the 27th May in England and when approaching BCW with this dilemma we told him that he simply cannot miss that chance.We can assure you that Lionheart is upset at not being able to appear to defend his title in his hometown of Kilmarnock but knows the BCW fans will support him and hope that he returns to scotland with the gold round his waist im sure all you fans will all have your fingers crossed for that to happen.

im sure i speak for all the loyal fans in saying good luck Lionheart go do what you do best.

BCW Management

Archived