Brewster's Millions : ROH

RancidPunx

• Paid Members
More posts like Rancipunx please. I'm not that all clued up on ROH to give the kind of response they done but would like to read anyone elses input using the kind of post and detail Rancidpunx used. Or am i asking too much here as a fter all it is the UKFF? :rolleyes:

Get the ball rolling then?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More posts like Rancipunx please. I'm not that all clued up on ROH to give the kind of response they done but would like to read anyone elses input using the kind of post and detail Rancidpunx used. Or am i asking too much here as after all it is the UKFF? :rolleyes:

Obviously you can't read my post properly.

• Paid Members
More posts like Rancipunx please. I'm not that all clued up on ROH to give the kind of response they done but would like to read anyone elses input using the kind of post and detail Rancidpunx used. Or am i asking too much here as after all it is the UKFF? :rolleyes:

It's a wrestling promotion in America with wrestlers, local TV, internet PPV and smart arse fans. You don't need to know anymore than that to overhaul it with your $20m.

• Paid Members

I'm not clued up on ROH, but the thread is more about investing $20 million into a relatively unknown promotion in the mainstream to make it progress to a higher level. You dont need to be clued up about Ring of Honor in general to add your opinion on it.

EDIT: Or what Rick said ^^^

It's a wrestling promotion in America with wrestlers, local TV, internet PPV and smart arse fans. You don't need to know anymore than that to overhaul it with your $20m.

Will have a ponder and post something up later. I'm really dying to get your approval on this forum Tiger Richard, and have you think i display a basic level of intellegence on this forum.

intellegence

Fail.

My name isn't Richard, btw.

I was taking the piss. Haven't a clue what your real name is. Get a grip lad.

• Paid Members
It would be great to get back on topic somewhat folks.

Lets hear your plans?

His plans involve starting the show at 1am, booking the event to last until 4am, but only hiring the venue until 3am, leaving the crowd to start a brawl because they didn't get to see the main event they paid for.

It would be great to get back on topic somewhat folks.

Lets hear your plans?

His plans involve starting the show at 1am, booking the event to last until 4am, but only hiring the venue until 3am, leaving the crowd to start a brawl because they didn't get to see the main event they paid for.

Not being a dick, but this kinda posts are not helpful or funny in any way. I realise you are making a point but we could do without these kinda posts.

If you have anything constructive to add then by all means work away.

• Paid Members
If you have anything constructive to add then by all means work away.

Whats the point in this thread? I went beyond the hospitality of constructive posting by point out flaws and backing them up with fair opinions and facts, and got called a troll when the other poster couldnt back up his argument. Its a decent idea for a thread, but certain posters would rather say "your wrong fuck off" than continue with the discussion.

Archived