Is Gauntley on the way back...?

Your Fight Site

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, a shady wrestling promotor, it's not that unusual a thing. He isn't fucked over nearly as many people as heyman, he hasn't covered up nearly as many murders as various mexican promotors of vince mcmahaon, he hasn't sold steroids to any of his athletes, he hasn't been caught on camera trying to fuck children, hasn't had major links to the Yakusa.

He's just been a bit shit at promoting within his means and fucked over a few people to try and keep it going. Not saying the blokes not a useless cunt, but all these wishes of death, while you're lapping up the other wrestling out there? Seems a bit hypocritical unless you only support wreslting promoted by mark sloan.....

• Paid Members
Why Moj to thread? When was he last relevant in any discussion?

Because he wasn't just Gauntley's loudest lambaster, he was also the funniest.

Anyroads, I want any talent booked to ask for money before they head there. PW101 will be dead before it starts if that happens.

Theres more chance of fernando torres rejoining liverpool in a swap deal with suarez going to chelsea than the talent doing that.

as for gauntley he's been talking to the dome for a while about running shows there again for a while.

btw if you're buying tickets for his show or working for him and he rips ya off in any way shape or form just accept it like youve done so many times before.

I think i've said this before...but...any any other industry if you dont pay your "suppliers" your business gets wound up and you get banned from being a director or declared bankrupt. It seems theres a small number of people in the wrestling business who just keep starting up and screwing people over which shows that they are A not particularly good promoters and B a little bit c*ntish.

Though when these people return it's shocking that there are people still willing to work for them???

Archived