Dixie Carter resigns/steps down from TNA?

Psygnosis

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not, though. TNA turns a profit, and has done for years. I know TNA haterzzz don't want it to be true, but...

Jarrett got asked directly by the Baltimore Sun back in January:

Without getting into specifics, is TNA profitable at this point?

Absolutely. We turned that corner four or five years ago. Like WWE or any other business, would we like to be making more money? Sure, but the reality is that the U.S. economy is still in a recession, and internationally we have different economies to deal with, but all in all, we

• Paid Members
She's not, though. TNA turns a profit, and has done for years. I know TNA haterzzz don't want it to be true, but...

It's money spent in the wrong places though as opposed to losing money I meant. Bringing guys like Hogan and Flair in, signed ex-WWE guys like Mr Anderson and Jeff Hardy, that then doesn't really do anything in terms of ratings.

• Paid Members

It's money spent in the wrong places though as opposed to losing money I meant. Bringing guys like Hogan and Flair in, signed ex-WWE guys like Mr Anderson and Jeff Hardy, that then doesn't really do anything in terms of ratings.

You said she makes bad business decisions, which isn't true. TNA has a decent WWE-lite business model. Booking/hiring decisions are another thing altogether.

If she goes, does that really mean TNA will start making better decisions? More likely someone with no nous will take over and kill it.

• Paid Members

You said she makes bad business decisions, which isn't true. TNA has a decent WWE-lite business model. Booking/hiring decisions are another thing altogether.

If she goes, does that really mean TNA will start making better decisions? More likely someone with no nous will take over and kill it.

Because Dixie is one of the better wrestling minds...?

• Paid Members

Because Dixie is one of the better wrestling minds...?

If we're talking about making money from a wrestling company in 2011 then yes, of course she is.

• Paid Members

Jarrett got asked directly by the Baltimore Sun back in January:

Without getting into specifics, is TNA profitable at this point?

Absolutely. We turned that corner four or five years ago. Like WWE or any other business, would we like to be making more money? Sure, but the reality is that the U.S. economy is still in a recession, and internationally we have different economies to deal with, but all in all, we

Archived