Dave Gorman

wandshogun09

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danny Wallace's wife is Australian (and lived in Aus at the time), he meets her whilst in his "Yes Man" phaze at a party. There's no mention of Dave Gorman I don't think.

Not true. He mentions that she is a friend of a friend but didn't really know her. Also he wasn't going to mention him by name considering they were married by the time the book came out. That's a friendship breaker.

this thread has just inspired me to order 'Are You Dave Gorman?' from amazon now.

any idea why his important astrology experiment show isnt on dvd?

I believe the BBC have the rights to release it on DVD but have not opted to do so. I am sure DG mentioned on his website that he would like it to be released but it is out of his hands. I am sure if a big enough petition went to the BBC I am sure they would release it.

Danny Wallace's wife is Australian (and lived in Aus at the time), he meets her whilst in his "Yes Man" phaze at a party. There's no mention of Dave Gorman I don't think.

Yeah, he married Greta MacMahon aka 'Lizzie'. Based on his writtings in his past books not suprised that he and Hanne called it a day altough I love his tale about meeting Hanne's new boyfriend and joining them on their date. Fantastic.

Archived