Predict the Wrestlemania 28 Card

sukhy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It is Impossible to predict next years Mania. The Rock vs Cena is made but Cena wrestles all year round he could tear/break something then be out for Mania and it could be The Miz vs The Rock instead who knows It's 12 months away. No one at the end of Wrestlemania 26 would have said the headline this year would be The Miz as champion vs Cena with The Miz going over.

Undertaker vs HHH vs HBK

Yeah I think that has been heavily hinted in the last month.

I think they have a WWE title shot in mind for Sin Cara just now. Given how WWE works and how Sin Cara works, that probably won't happen.

I think CM Punk deserves a main event program. He's the most capable 'headliner' they have. Austin v CM Punk is genuinely more exciting than The Rock v John Cena to me (thanks Raw) - it's a natural feud with two men who are incredible on the stick. They hinted The Miz v Austin on Raw mind.

Thinking about it...

The Rock v John Cena

The Undertaker v Triple H v Shawn Michaels (probably with 'Loser leaves...' stip)

CM Punk v 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Phwoar! MEGAWOOD!!

When I sat at home and wrote matches down, these were the only 3 that i could think of initially. These 3 alone would sell the card

Shawn Michaels wont wrestle again. He doesnt need to. He has done everything he needs to do as a wrestler. He might do a special ref spot and maybe a superkick here and there but i dont think anything more than that.

It would be fun to see Stone Cold vs CM Punk but i also doubt that will ever happen. Maybe Punk vs Edge...

• Paid Members
Isn't the point that he debuted as a heel, and as such he did not turn heel

UNBELIEVABLE fail.

I was asking though, not stating. Seems as others have forgotten him beating Jericho early on as a face then it's not particularly unbelievable, nor is it a fail as I was just mistaken, as opposed to insisting I was right and thus setting myself up for ridicule. Besides, in the context of it Super Cena did forget he'd been a heel before, so, not withstanding the fact he actually was face to start, that actually was his point despite it being an non-accurate point

I can't see him ever turning heel now, the way things are going

Probably miles off, i guess it depends on The Rock's position at the time, but i've been wondering if he's gonna have a couple of warm up matches & win one of the world titles just before mania. Cena meanwhile wins the other title & there we have the 'dream' match & also a title unifying match, if indeed they do unify the titles.

As far as other matches go it's impossible to predict, although i read today that Austin basically said if he was skint he could get another 2 year full time run out of his body so i can see Austin V Punk happening

I read today that Austin basically said if he was skint he could get another 2 year full time run out of his body so i can see Austin V Punk happening

You must have read the same article I did. There's also another one I read a while ago in which Austin put Punk over as the current guy he'd like a run with. They've also teased a showdown on Twitter as well, probably to generate this very buzz. I genuinely think the match will happen.

the Rock v John Cena (Austin as Special Referee)

the Miz v Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match)

Undertaker v etiher Brock Lesnar or Mick Foley or Sting

Triple H v Vince McMahon (Last Man Standing - if Triple H wins he comes WWE Chairman)

Awesome Kong v Beth Phoneix

Edge v Christian (TLC Match)

Wade Barrett v Chris Jericho (Intercontinental and US Title on the line)

CM Punk v Daniel Bryan (Submission Match)

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara v Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel

Jack Swagger, Dolph Zigger and John Morrison v Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and th Bigshow

Shelton Benjamin and Layla v Michelle McCool and Drew McIntyre

I reckon the card will be:

The Rock vs. John Cena

WWE Championship

John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Drew McIntyre

Tag Team Championship (TLC Match)

Edge and Christian vs. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio

US Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger

Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes vs.Ted DiBiase

Divas Championship

Awesome Kong vs. Trish Stratus vs. AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn

The Miz vs. The Undertaker (2-0 streak vs 19-0 Streak)

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Triple H vs. Kane

Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett w/ William Regal

Archived