My Best Film?

M-Dudz

• Paid Members
"A Perfect World" is decent enough too IMO. The middle drags on a bit though, but the rest is perfectly acceptable. Big Clint is chasing after bad guy Kevin Costner who had kidnapped a, eh, kid.

I still haven't seen that yet. It's one of the few gaps in my Clint knowledge along with Paint Your Wagon and Bronco Billy.

No mention of Firefox... disappointing.

I suppose it goes down to what you are looking for and for me it is Everywhich Way But Loose. A great actor playing the perfect foil to an orangutan for some great comedic moments.

'Right turn Clyde!'

• Paid Members

Firefox. There was a bit of a discussion in the office about the ending of the film. Now I'm aware that it ends with Clint uttering that he is on his way and FF sails off into the sunset. But a couple of us swear blind that we remember a version of the film ending with FF crashing onto the ice aftere a dog fight with the proto FF.

Anyone else remember this or are we just imagining it? Be it a tv edit or whatever, can't find it on the net as whenever you type in Firefox you get some web browser come up.

Firefox. There was a bit of a discussion in the office about the ending of the film. Now I'm aware that it ends with Clint uttering that he is on his way and FF sails off into the sunset. But a couple of us swear blind that we remember a version of the film ending with FF crashing onto the ice aftere a dog fight with the proto FF.

Anyone else remember this or are we just imagining it? Be it a tv edit or whatever, can't find it on the net as whenever you type in Firefox you get some web browser come up.

There are two different cuts detailed here no mention of a different ending though afaik

Archived