WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Had a quick skim through some pages, so excuse me for not bothering to read all of them to see if it's mentioned! How much all in did this year's Mania cost folk? Really considering this for next year or the year after.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get a taxi straight away! Left just as the dark match finished & pegged it out, the cabbie went off meter & overcharged me but at this point I don't care... I was back at the hotel in 10mins :thumbsup:

Awesome show, the atmosphere was brilliant & the yes chants have been keeping me amused all weekend

What a Raw & what a great week its been, first time I was involved with the yes! chants was at ROH on Saturday and it's just built and built from there all weekend till tonight which was off the scale. Just been on PW Torch app and some fans watching on TV saying it was the best WWE crowd since attitude days.

I didn't post about Mania much last night so I will say as everyone has Taker/Trip amazing, Enjoyed main event (even admit I did chant for Cena and Rock at 1st but dropped Cena after that terrible STF) and Punk match but it was just being there that did it for me, seeing the stadium setting, the pyro (even though there didn't seem to be any at the start as usual) & even the plane fly over during the national anthem. I've got the bug now and I will be booking flights to New York/New Jersey when I get back. Can't believe it's time to go home tomorrow.

I've had such an amazing time. We decided not to bother going to Basketball in the end cos we were enjoying lying by the pool too much and decided to go somewhere really nice for out last night in Miami.

Tomorrow morning we get the train to Tampa. Going to FCW on Thursday, then come home on Saturday!!

• Paid Members

Just got back to the freezing cold and snow of UK. I cant express just how amazing the whole trip was. Not only was it a Wrestlemania week, but Miami Beach made it almost a double vacation.

The Wrestlemania and Raw we got were amongst the best I've ever seen. I might be biased because I was there, but seriously the things that happened (Rock/Cena, Taker/HHH/HBK, Brock return) were things that will remain in memory forever. I cant remember the last time a Wrestlemania or Raw was this exciting, just felt so lucky that I was a part of it.

I also did the Heat/Dallas game which was just insane. I never thought I'd be able to see one of my childhood favourites Jason Kidd play in person, but I did and he showed flashes of the brilliance that made me love him so much.

Ran into Mason Ryan in Bayside Marketplace and Lil Wayne on Ocean Drive which was ace. Daniel Bryan was also the only guy who came over and shook the fans hands after Raw outside the arena. He's such a beautiful man.

Oh and I think we are all part of the elite group that helped one of the greatest chants ever be truly born. YES YES YES!

What I want to post about is the everglades. Absolutely amazing. Who was the guy in here that went to Gator Park? That high pitched voice guy that did the show was hilarious! Had to try really hard to prevent laughing at his voice!

It was me. That guy was ace and obviously loving every minute of it. Did he do the 'frog kiss' routine? It didnt go down too well with the volunteers that he chose when I was there.

Got back yesterday. Had such an awesome time.

The hotel WWE put me and the wife in was Marriott Biscanye Bay which was lovely. Only trouble was you really need to get taxis everywhere although you could walk 20 mins to the American Airlines Arena. There was a free metromover recommended by the hotel but never again, I have never been approached by so many homeless and druggies in my life. The fact the hotel recommended it was shocking.

Friday we went to the Seaquarium.....as did HHH, Steph and their kids. They walked right past us at the killer whale show. Just don't try to take a photo of HHH as his bouncer will shout lol.

Miami as a whole was ok. It's really a place for beach lovers or clubbers so not alot appealed to me. Did a bus tour which was interesting and showed off the residential areas which look great.

I thought Axcess was really well put together and I really enjoyed it. They did an angle with Johnny, Teddy and Mae Young in the ring when I was there which was great fun. I didn't queue for any autographs although I did get my pick with Paul Bearer in the Undertaker's graveyard which was ace.

Hall of Fame I felt was a bit flat. It was maybe because it just couldn't compare to the 2008 Ric Flair/Rock returning event I had been to before.

Mania was actually awesome. The crowd being so in for it made it epic and resulted in me getting involved in cheering and chanting which I do not usually do! Hell in a Cell as match of the night for me. The Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree was an awesome moment and I think pretty much the whole crowd thought it was over at that point.

Rock/Cena, the whole reason I went to this Mania, didn't quite live up to the hype but was still great fun. The problem was the wrestling between the high spots was a bit weak but the crowd reactions ensured this still was a great main event.

Raw was really good aswell, almost ECW like reactions. YES YES YES! My only gripe is my tickets were right near the stage and I could not see what was going on when it was being used. The fact this ticket was part of a travel package was a disgrace. They had an extra screen at HOF so I do not know why they took it away for Raw. Lesnar's return was amazing and I was jumping up and down like a girl.

YES YES YES chants continued into the lobby, my walk home as folk hung out their car windows shouting it and even into the next day at the airport. Bryan is going to be huge.

Great hearing about everybody's trips, just makes me more excited for next year!

Raw was really good aswell, almost ECW like reactions. YES YES YES! My only gripe is my tickets were right near the stage and I could not see what was going on when it was being used. The fact this ticket was part of a travel package was a disgrace. They had an extra screen at HOF so I do not know why they took it away for Raw. Lesnar's return was amazing and I was jumping up and down like a girl.

What were your seats like for Mania through the tavel package? I'll be looking to get Central Riser seats next year, and just want to know if the travel package gets the best seats, like 1st few rows kept aside for them, or if i'd be able to get them from ticketmaster? Ideally i'd buy from ticketmaster in the pre-sale or whatever, but don't want to run the risk of getting crap seats.

Great hearing about everybody's trips, just makes me more excited for next year!

What were your seats like for Mania through the tavel package? I'll be looking to get Central Riser seats next year, and just want to know if the travel package gets the best seats, like 1st few rows kept aside for them, or if i'd be able to get them from ticketmaster? Ideally i'd buy from ticketmaster in the pre-sale or whatever, but don't want to run the risk of getting crap seats.

I was in row 10 of section 113 seats 23 and 24 which was slightly to the side of the ring right at the aisle. Pretty awesome seats. You are fairly far back but raised off the ground so you can see pretty much everything. Some moves on the mat you might have to use the screen but still really good seats.

Archived