Who will WWE release?.

danchilton

I reckon Daniel Bryan might be off too.

He's had consistently decent matches every week since his return from exile. They'd be absolutely insane to let him leave while they've got dead weight like The Uso's, who literally nobody gives a shit about, hanging around.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He's had consistently decent matches every week since his return from exile. They'd be absolutely insane to let him leave while they've got dead weight like The Uso's, who literally nobody gives a shit about, hanging around.

I agree, he's been great. But I just think they'll release him.

I bloody hope not Bryan vs The Anaemic Warrior is advertised for the Smackdown leg of the UK Tour.

Out of interest where have you seen this match advertised? The only matches I can find for the Liverpool show I'm attending are Edge vs Del Rio vs Barrett and Zeke vs Show, however I have read of a different title match, so a link would be helpful, cheers.

On topic, a few divas I don't know always seem to go during these clearouts. I don't think Ted Dibiase, JTG, Primo, Mark Henry and R-Truth have anything to offer anymore and should probably be the ones to get the chop. I'd like to see DH Smith stick around and atleast get a chance just because of his Dad, but he hasn't shown a whole lot to rectify a push.

Between 12 and 14 people? Initially I thought that was a huge number, but after scrolling through the roster there's over 20 people that could be on the cusp of going.

1. Chris Masters - Has rarely escaped from Superstars since his re-signing. Doubt he'll be kept on.

2. Curt Hawkins - I actually quite like the guy, but he's rarely used, so why keep him around?

3. David Hart Smith - He's just a bit...dull. Since splitting from Tyson Kidd he's not really shown much purpose, so I'd imagine he'll be one of the first on the chopping block.

4. Gail Kim - Unless they keep her on as a trainer at FCW I don't see her sticking around.

5 & 6. The Usos

7. JTG

8. Mark Henry - I think his time has finally come. It's been fun while it's lasted, but...

9. Trent Baretta

10. Tyler Reks

11. Yoshi Tatsu - Though he may luck out by moving to Smackdown.

12. Tyson Kidd - Much like his former tag partner he's pretty boring, and doesn't really have the charisma to change that.

13. Tamina - Despite her "thing" with Santino, you kind of forget she's around. No one would notice her departure.

14. Vladimir Kozlov, R-Truth, Random former Nexus member OR Evan Bourne

Other than Mark Henry, I think you are pretty much on the money with this list. If they are 12/14 as rumoured then you'll certainly not be far off with this bunch

I bloody hope not Bryan vs The Anaemic Warrior is advertised for the Smackdown leg of the UK Tour.

Out of interest where have you seen this match advertised? The only matches I can find for the Liverpool show I'm attending are Edge vs Del Rio vs Barrett and Zeke vs Show, however I have read of a different title match, so a link would be helpful, cheers.

On topic, a few divas I don't know always seem to go during these clearouts. I don't think Ted Dibiase, JTG, Primo, Mark Henry and R-Truth have anything to offer anymore and should probably be the ones to get the chop. I'd like to see DH Smith stick around and atleast get a chance just because of his Dad, but he hasn't shown a whole lot to rectify a push.

Pretty sure I saw it advertised on the WM Revenge Tour spots on Raw and Smackdown. I could be confusing it with a rumour I read on a site somewhere though.

Archived