Who will WWE release?.

danchilton

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i were to cut people it would be R-Truth, JTG (only half entertaining as cryme tyme), Khali and Hawkins. Truth wont go though, Khali brings in business from india so he wont go, that just leaves JTG and Hawkins as well as ex-NXT talent to either demote/release. Hart Dynasty need to re-unite and something needs to be with Usos, pair up Primo and Ryder more and we're on our way to a new tag division.

If Ryder gets released i'm rioting...somewhere.

Sack the slags. All worthless.

This is the third post of yours I have read today which refers to women as "slags" - any particular reason for this?

EDIT: Unless you're in a DI Burnside from The Bill kinda mood.

• Paid Members

This is the third post of yours I have read today which refers to women as "slags" - any particular reason for this?

Butch is DI Burnside to Loki's DS Dashwood.

• Paid Members

Between 12 and 14 people? Initially I thought that was a huge number, but after scrolling through the roster there's over 20 people that could be on the cusp of going.

1. Chris Masters - Has rarely escaped from Superstars since his re-signing. Doubt he'll be kept on.

2. Curt Hawkins - I actually quite like the guy, but he's rarely used, so why keep him around?

3. David Hart Smith - He's just a bit...dull. Since splitting from Tyson Kidd he's not really shown much purpose, so I'd imagine he'll be one of the first on the chopping block.

4. Gail Kim - Unless they keep her on as a trainer at FCW I don't see her sticking around.

5 & 6. The Usos

7. JTG

8. Mark Henry - I think his time has finally come. It's been fun while it's lasted, but...

9. Trent Baretta

10. Tyler Reks

11. Yoshi Tatsu - Though he may luck out by moving to Smackdown.

12. Tyson Kidd - Much like his former tag partner he's pretty boring, and doesn't really have the charisma to change that.

13. Tamina - Despite her "thing" with Santino, you kind of forget she's around. No one would notice her departure.

14. Vladimir Kozlov, R-Truth, Random former Nexus member OR Evan Bourne

I see R-Truth being the main one. Nowhere near Mania and he's dogging it on house shows apparently.

Also I reckon Curt Hawkins, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd, JTG, possibly some of Nexus, Primo, Usos, Tyler Reks, a load of the losing NXT people.

Not sure about the Divas but there might be a cut or two there.

Surprised people are tipping Bryan to go. Recent long title reign, featured on Raw almost every week, I think he'll be fine unless he decides he wants to go. Getting bumped off 'Mania didn't end too badly for Miz & Morrison (Carlito & Primo maybe, but he's better than that).

I can see R-Truth going for sure, he's barely been seen since Green Bay-gate. I suppose Curtis could too as their tag title shots won't be happening any time soon (or maybe it did and I missed it).

I really hope Ryder's safe, you rarely see a guy put so much into developing a character for himself with such little TV time and that shows his commitment. He's a fan who's clearly just happy to be there and he knows his way around the ring to boot. They could get rid of much worse.

I struggle to see them letting go of DH Smith just because they are probably going to induct Davey Boy or maybe the Bulldogs into the HOF within the next few years and they would benefit from keeping him around as a jobber until then

• Moderators

I was tired.

• Paid Members

I was tired.

Tired of Slags twisting your melon?

Archived