Post-Mania RAW Discussion thread

IANdrewDiceClay

Good call on Kong, forgot all about her. And as for Cena, I think they will go for both Rock and Cena staying face. The kids to support Cena and the Teens and Adults to support The Rock. And Rocks announcement tonight has to be something to do with him wrestling.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I thought Cena would face Undertaker at WM 28, in the main event but if your gunna do Rock Vs Cena you might aswell do it at Wrestlemania, this will be Cenas FIRST wrestlemania match where hes not competing for the belt (well not yet anyhows). Were was amazing Kong?

Shame wanted JR to stay on all throughout the show. Finally sleep.

Sin Cara looked good.

Not a bad wrestlemania fall out.

• Paid Members

Anything can happen in the next year. Is this a smart move? Rock fucked his achilles filming a movie before and Cena's had long term injuries as well. Say one of them is fucked up in December, they'll have to cancel plans. Or what if the Rock gets offered the Chance to make Doom II or some shit and has to start filming in January. A year long promise is a bit of a gamble surely? I'm all for Rock vs Cena, but I didnt see them announcing it for next year now.

I think someones going heel in the next 12 months then. They cant do the smiley stuff going into a one year promise. Especially after they've just become pally.

Anything can happen in the next year. Is this a smart move? Rock fucked his achilles filming a movie before and Cena's had long term injuries as well. Say one of them is fucked up in December, they'll have to cancel plans. Or what if the Rock gets offered the Chance to make Doom II or some shit and has to start filming in January. A year long promise is a bit of a gamble surely? I'm all for Rock vs Cena, but I didnt see them announcing it for next year now.

I think someones going heel in the next 12 months then. They cant do the smiley stuff going into a one year promise. Especially after they've just become pally.

Injuries can happen of course but I would think he's already signed a legal contract to do WM28 so any movie would have to work around that plus it's not like he will be on every Raw so he would only need a day off here and there.

Archived