Post-Mania RAW Discussion thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I almost think maybe he pissed someone off along the way. He seemed to be getting a pretty decent push, but losing to Christian a number of times and then his 'Mania treatment, it was almost like the rug got pulled from under him.

At least Miz, for all his in-the-mix bollocks with Cena and Rock, got a fucking awesome build-up video that actually made him look a star.

I agree. It's a bit mental that they spent all this time building him up only for them to job him out for the past three weeks, right before they were about to pull the trigger on all their hard work.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I guess the dipstick didn't think it'd just be easier to shove Sin Cara on Smackdown?

Pretty much what I put to him.

Given this will likely be The Rock's last appearance in a good long while, I could possibly see The Miz and Cena agree to a pact to take him out tonight, therefore avoiding Cena turning proper heel,

Forming an alliance, however temporary, with the loathed Miz in order to attack The Rock who would undoubtedly be cheered in such a scenario? Sounds pretty heelish to me.

What times does Raw kick off?

And tbh I cant see Cena EVER turning heel. I think it works for him getting booed as a face for some reason. Hes an excellent talent and thats good enough. He is also a shit heel too.

• Paid Members
He is also a shit heel too.

REALLY? I think he's fucking gold. Doctor of Thuganomics circa 2003 was brilliant, and his subtle flashes of heeldom playing off hostile crowds at WM22, One Night Stand and even last week on Raw.... if the man didnt sell so much brightly-coloured tat, he'd be a magnificent heel as we speak.

He is also a shit heel too.

REALLY? I think he's fucking gold. Doctor of Thuganomics circa 2003 was brilliant, and his subtle flashes of heeldom playing off hostile crowds at WM22, One Night Stand and even last week on Raw.... if the man didnt sell so much brightly-coloured tat, he'd be a magnificent heel as we speak.

Rapper gimmick was shit, I preferred B2 over him, he shouldda got his push. He was green as a heel and was only when he became face that he got good on the mic.

Btw who the hell is Sin Cara?

Is this on at 1 or 2 GMT? I want to catch Sin Cara's debut.

2 and sin cara is the mexican wrestler known as mistico

Cheers.

Yeah, the very man. Probably will just be a quick squash vs Chavo or Primo or someone, but should be interesting to see how the crowd take to him.

• Paid Members

Cena the other week told the world Miz saved his dog poop bags and peed in milk jugs.

hes become a genius on the mic.

duncan_bannatyne.jpg

I'm out.

Archived