Kurt Angle didn't like Mania

HeavyT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Oh yeah, I'm not saying not to cushion it at all but he seems to cushion it a lot. You can't go hitting them at arm's length but he seems to not hit them with much length of the arm at all. I've just thought - maybe it's because of his shoulder problems?

Did he have shoulder problems? I thought it was his collar-bone.

• Paid Members
Well it's only my opinion of course. Hogan has no right to criticise the WWE, when his tin pot organisation sends a fucking guy whizzing his tits off out for a main event on a PPV! That's my point.

Of course he has a right to criticise it. He bought the PPV. He doesnt own, book, run, invest or even wrestle for TNA or even in the building when Jeff Hardy wrestled Sting so that part of your post was irrelevant. He just collects his money from both organisations, so he's got an interest in how both are ran. I'm sure he knows more about getting a crowd to react (especially at WrestleMania) than any of us on this board, so his opinion holds as much weight as anyone. He still earns more money that the majority of that roster, so his position in the business is a pretty nice on to be in to have an opinion.

Or he could have been saying the crowd was dead and now the biggest star in the promotions arrived, it might pick up abit. That isnt a out there statement. The crowd was shit, watching it. They were dead for most of the night. Dont see what that has to do with Jeff Hardy either.

I think they just came across quiet on telly because of the size of the place.

Edit: Was beaten to the point of the below quote by Biffington.

• Paid Members
When in actual fact if he was being sarcastic about Cena, then he comes across as abit of a bellend because the company that he currently supporting's top star is a drug addict looser.

Where was he burying WWE though? He wasnt. He was saying the crowd was dead, which isnt a sweeping statement, Dillon.

When in actual fact if he was being sarcastic about Cena, then he comes across as abit of a bellend because the company that he currently supporting's top star is a drug addict looser.

Where was he burying WWE though? He wasnt. He was saying the crowd was dead, which isnt a sweeping statement, Dillon.

No, I understand and have already mentioned in the Wrestlemania thread that the crowd was woeful, however, in my opinion, Hogan is implying that only John Cena can garner a cheer or a boo from the crowd, the rest cannot. I am not questioning Hogans standing in the business or anything, I am just saying he is taking a pot shot for no reason!

Or he could have been saying the crowd was dead and now the biggest star in the promotions arrived, it might pick up abit. That isnt a out there statement. The crowd was shit, watching it. They were dead for most of the night. Dont see what that has to do with Jeff Hardy either.

Why don't people realise the crowd sounded shit last night due to it being in a stadium? For all we (the ones watching on TV) know they were terrific.

In arena's the sound stays in a confined space, in a stadium the sound rises to the top and you get what is known as dead air. Hardly rocket science, hell you could even here the crowd going mental on the video WWE have got up of HBK watching Taker/HHH.

When you have a hundred or so yards between the ring and the tiers you know its gonna sound crap, thats why Mania in stadiums are awful.

For some reason WWE aren't smart enough to have crowd mics set up near to the tiers rather than just having them around the ring. Would improve the PPV's tenfold imo.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying not to cushion it at all but he seems to cushion it a lot. You can't go hitting them at arm's length but he seems to not hit them with much length of the arm at all. I've just thought - maybe it's because of his shoulder problems?

Oh, is it collar-bone? Would there be shooting pains in his collar bone if his arm hit too hard? I'm no doctor, it was just a guess.

• Paid Members
I am just saying he is taking a pot shot for no reason!

If I was going to take a pot shot for no reason, I wouldnt be putting over the promotions biggest star and then put over the best match of the night.

Why don't people realise the crowd sounded shit last night due to it being in a stadium? For all we (the ones watching on TV) know they were terrific.

WrestleMania 17 and 18 didnt sound shit. The Georgia Dome used to be loud as fuck when WCW held it there. And the place sounded hot when the Rock and Austin came out or when the fans were booing Cena and the Miz. I dont think its as simple as that it was held in a stadium.

• Paid Members

Oh, is it collar-bone? Would there be shooting pains in his collar bone if his arm hit too hard? I'm no doctor, it was just a guess.

I dunno, I'm no doctor either. I just figured using the fleshy parts of the shoulder and pec would probably be essential in reducing the potential for damage to the collarbone, but I'm not gonna swear to that.

No, I understand and have already mentioned in the Wrestlemania thread that the crowd was woeful, however, in my opinion, Hogan is implying that only John Cena can garner a cheer or a boo from the crowd, the rest cannot. I am not questioning Hogans standing in the business or anything, I am just saying he is taking a pot shot for no reason!

As Ian said, Hogan was putting over John Cena as well as praising Triple H, where on earth was he taking pot shots for no reason? Plus, Hogan watched the show and is entitled to his opinion as a consumer as well as being Hulk Hogan.

sorry if this was mentioned in the Mania thread, theres a lot of pages...

"ORIGINAL: Kurt Angle is not a fan of WWE right now. Angle took to his Twitter last night, and has some things to say about WWE wrestlers "using his moves"

Archived