ICW: Never mind the baws, here's the ICW! (+ Afterparty)

MarkDallas

And the final match for this show:

Carmel Vs. Kaylee Ray

Rookie Kaylee has gotten the better of the Carmel several times now in ICW and thats not sitting well with the self proclaimed "best female wrestler in Scotland today". At our last event Carmel set a trap for Kaylee but her plan backfired and she ended up rolling around in tac's! When these two meet on July 3rd its sure to explosive!

So the full card for July 3rd is:

GLASGOW STREET FIGHT

The Gold Label

(Lionheart, Wolfgang, James Scott and Red Lightning)

Vs.

Insane Championship Wrestling

(Jack Jester, Kid Fite, B.T Gunn & Chris Renfrew)

The Bucky Boys W/The Wee Man Vs. S.T.I (Mr. Grange & Mr. Divers) W/Laura

ICW Zero-G Championship

Noam Dar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One week away from this one now and the excitement is building.

The main event is obviously the one to watch, but I think the one that is going to exceed expectations will be James/Coffey. I think they're gonna tear the house down and leave the main event with a horrible job of trying to steal the show. Most of the card is pretty solid. I'm hoping Noam Dar vs. Falcon turns out to be a beauty. Noam Dar looked great in his first title defence. It's amazing that among all of this, I've forgotten that we have part III of the series between Wild and Thomson!

- Taken from TheWrestlingPress.com

Insane Championship Wrestling are a company on the rise and are looking forward to an extremely hot Summer of events, with plenty of action to whet your appetite over the coming months. Having recently signed on to become sponsored by us here at The Wrestling Press, launching a new weekly show on YouTube entitled

The Gold Label have issued a statement regarding this Sundays Glasgow Street Fight. ICW Owner Mark Dallas will reply on July 3rd at the start of our event:

Glasgow, Scotland

28th June 2011

5 days. 5 days until the most talked about match in the history of Scottish Wrestling. Some would say this is the culmination of the greatest rivalry in Scottish Wrestling.

No it isn't. This is just the beginning.

The time for talking is over. Now we are all preparing to fight, and fight is the one thing left. You see, since our inception 14months ago people have constantly underestimated The Gold Label. Every time they think we are done... we grow, we improve, we shock. So what makes anybody think that this time will be different??

Granted, the ICW boys have some major beef. So would we if we were them. Business is business boys and you made a mistake.

It's all good and well for Mark Dallas to add the stipulation that if we lose, we must disband and we are gone from ICW until firther notice. That just proves how much of a THREAT we are. Well Dallas...we accept your stipulation. If you accept ours.

What's in it for us, you ask? Well, our first objective was to take the ICW Title. Accomplished. Objective 2 was to recruit James Scott. Accomplished. Objective 3 was to send waves through the entire roster. Accomplished.

Objective 4?? To take ICW from Mark Dallas. That's correct. Read it back. WE WANT ICW. And all this time we have been waiting, waiting, waiting for this day to come. So yes, if we lose, we're gone. However if we win, and we are winners, ICW becomes ours, we become the owners of ICW. And we will truly be the KINGS of Scottish Wrestling.

So the line's been drawn. Dallas, it's time to put up or shut up.

"Who's side are you on?"

206310_10150257308010620_206968150619_9155322_117309_n.jpg

Prediction Time

GLASGOW STREET FIGHT

The Gold Label

(Lionheart, Wolfgang, James Scott and Red Lightning)

Vs.

Insane Championship Wrestling

(Jack Jester, Kid Fite, B.T Gunn & Chris Renfrew)

I can't escape the feeling GL will win, I can smell a heel turn here, either from someone in Team ICW or another guy on the roster.

The Bucky Boys W/The Wee Man Vs. S.T.I (Mr. Grange & Mr. Divers) W/Laura

Bucky Boys are on a roll, STI aren't , its going to be another beer bash for Davey and Stevie

ICW Zero-G Championship

Noam Dar

I'm going with you on the main event. Someone is turning. Not on the team. But someone is. I've got a feeling I know who it is as well. Not saying anything at the moment, but it'd be a turn that'd make perfect sense.

The Bucky Boys to beat STI. I've got a feeling we'll be seeing a tag division soon and The Bucky Boys will hopefully be a main part of that.

Noam Dar is looking strong as fuck in ICW so a win here is a safe bet.

I'm going for a 3-0 win actually for Liam Thomson. He's gonna be pushing for the title at some point and I think a 3-0 win would be brilliant for him. Andy Wild has already come out looking pretty good. Yeah, being 0-3 in a fued doesn't do much good, but give him a good strong outing and one extra loss SHOULDN'T be damaging. So yeah, Liam to win 3-0 and move onto bigger things.

Christopher to beat Sean South. The guy can take a pasting, and has done a few times now.

I have NO idea who could win between Joe Coffey and Vinnie James. I'll say Vinnie James just to be disagreeable. This is going to be war though.

I'm going with The Highlander to get a measure of revenge on Rob Cage. I say a measure, because there's four guys in the match and Rob is gonna want to get away from him. Highlander for the win.

Carmel is going to win I reckon so as we get that gimmick match down the line.

There.

From the feedback ive been getting for the last few days it looks like well have them hanging from the rafters again. No seats this time, want it to feel more like a gig. ANNNNDDDDD two, count em' TWO bars in the arena one at ringside and one on the 3rd tier.

Tickets still on sale at Tickets Scotland and on sale at the door on the night.

LET THE LIVER DAMAGE BEGIN! :thumbsup:

Results & thoughts

Opening MC exchange was Excellent with Kirkwood punking the shit out of Tommy (crowd turned him face)

Ref Sri Hari MC Billy Kirkwood

Christopher w/James R Kennedy def Sean South

Nice little match to open with Christopher's Hairspray being the difference maker

Rob Cage def Johnny Starr & Scott Maverick (3 man elimination - 1 Scott by Starr 2 - Starr by Cage)

Pre match Cage claims to have paid 2people to burst highlanders tyres so he couldn't make it

3 way part of match was fun consisting of mainly cage/Maverick against Starr

1 on 1 part was short with Cage practically humping the canvas after picking up the win

Zero-G Championship match, Nope Falcon not arrived so Noam Dar comes out to cut a promo. Started out with sexual talk with the lion man but falcon came from the crowd to attack Noam

Noam Dar def Falcon (Zero-G Championship)

Decent match with Noam looking Impressive

Bucky Boys w/wee man def STI w/Laura

Pre match another top notch wee man promo making the crowd 100% Bucky Boy Fans (ank kicking out the guest MC to start, MC Tommy took over) & Grange tried to perform an anti wee man rap (reading from a sheet of paper) & good trash talk between the 2 factions

The match was as pretty mental & exciting as Divers took the fall (wee man delivered the crucial peoples elbow) & My Match of the Night

MC From this point - Tom Aiken

Vinnie James w/TJ Rage & Cjarles Boddington def Joe Coffey w/Jackie Pollo

Pre Match Bodders tried to cut a promo but Joe's music cut it short

The match was hard hitting & outside interference probed to be the difference maker

Post match Joe challenged them to a tag team match)

Andy Wild def Liam Thompson (Liam Leads 2-1)

Decent but predictable match that fetured a ref bump

Yum Yum took over Ref Duty after Sri was injured in previous match

Kay Lee Ray vs Carmel was a no contest after Carmel used a strongbow can to start a 1 sided Beatdown

Post match Carmel was bragging about beating KLR up & Ckaims to be Scotland's best Female wrestler & challenged her to a DEATHMATCH @ Fear & Loathing 4

Mark Dallas Promo basically confirming that Label win they run ICW/ Label Loss they disband

Main Event Hype video Shown

Gold Label def Team ICW (BT Gunn receiving end of the pinfall)

A typical ICW mad brawl with Renfrew miscue aiding the label in winning & taking control ICW

Post match Lionheart bragged about taking over ICW & banishing team ICW members unless the allow them to be there

All in All another Solid ICW Show

Archived