WrestleMania post show discussion

JNLister

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Apperently HHH and Taker were fined for their chairshots. Kayfabe?

Nah, will be a pittance compared to what they both made though. At least it gives WWE something to point out when they reprimand people in the future.

WWE Corporate

Pursuant to WWE's Concussion policy, the stunt of using a folded metal chair shot to the head is prohibited. Triple H and The Undertaker have both been fined for violating this policy at WrestleMania XXVII. WWE penalizes through fine and/or suspension for violation of this policy, which is unchanged and still in effect.

So it's legit, and probably amounted to small change.

Do you think they really fined them though? I wouldn't have thought the future co-boss of the company and the head loyalist and locker room leader for over 20 years (who I'd doubt they'd want to piss of, considering he's body is falling to bits for their company) would get charged for something as small as a chairshot to the head.

Weird thing about it is that Undertaker got his hands up to stop it. So they've banned all chairshots to the head, then, even ones that don't actually connect.

Also, former WCW champion Booker T eating a stunner in Atlanta? I hope I wasn't the only one who thought that there was way more to this than meets the eye.

theholeinwtc2thatwasnotthere.jpg

Had to laugh when I saw ths video:

I'm not ashamed to admit I had a little chuckle as well. Although it's not as good as that video of CM Punk cashing in Money on the Bank on Jeff Hardy with that one redneck in particular shouting out such great things as "this is bullshit" and "take that Punk you bitch, he kicked out"

I quite liked that ya know, hhh taker was fucking awesome, proper mania match. The rest was entertaining enough, stone cold's repeated checking that cole definately was tapping had me and my son cracking up.

Thing is though, the coolest stuff on it was the rock, stone cold, hhh and undertaker. How much of that is actually wwe's fault I don't know, those four guys, with the careers and the cool shit they've done, it's amazingly hard to replicate that, if it's even possible. Having rock lay out both main eventers really hammers that in though, the post attitude guys, main eventing the biggest show of the year, and they're not in the same league as a retired guy from years ago.

And even if they hadn't done it like that, the stare down between rock and austin proved it, it's just different level stuff.

I quite liked that ya know, hhh taker was fucking awesome, proper mania match. The rest was entertaining enough, stone cold's repeated checking that cole definately was tapping had me and my son cracking up.

Thing is though, the coolest stuff on it was the rock, stone cold, hhh and undertaker. How much of that is actually wwe's fault I don't know, those four guys, with the careers and the cool shit they've done, it's amazingly hard to replicate that, if it's even possible. Having rock lay out both main eventers really hammers that in though, the post attitude guys, main eventing the biggest show of the year, and they're not in the same league as a retired guy from years ago.

And even if they hadn't done it like that, the stare down between rock and austin proved it, it's just different level stuff.

Archived