Betting available on Wrestlemania at William Hill

LTV

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at those odds depending on how you bet you can win either way!

Exactly ;)

i'm not sure how familiar you are with betting but the overround on this market is 104% which means you cannot possibly bet on both those odds and come out in profit if either wins.

also just spoke to hills and they will now not be pricing up any more matches.

Ive only got 30 quid to spend now as Ive had to put a deposit of 10 quid down, so its not really worth me betting 30 quid on Undertaker & theres no guarantee on Cena definetly winning so if I cancel my account with William Hill do I get my deposit back.

• Paid Members
betting available again. money for the miz as he and cena are both 5/6 now. must have taken lots on the miz. also HHH has seen support and shortened from 11/2 to 9/2. they have also said they will probably be pricing up more matches

Where did they say this? It's just because im waiting to see if they price more.

Ive only got 30 quid to spend now as Ive had to put a deposit of 10 quid down, so its not really worth me betting 30 quid on Undertaker & theres no guarantee on Cena definetly winning so if I cancel my account with William Hill do I get my deposit back.

i'm not sure what that deposit is all about. you don't have to deposit to open an account. 'deposit' is just another term for putting money into your account to bet with. you will be able to withdraw it

• Paid Members

You get to use your

Oh ok cool well Ive put an accumalator on Marseille,Roma, San Lorenzo & Genk to win I get 55 quid back on a 5 quid bet, dont know whether to bother putting any money on the wrestlemania matches dont see the point as I aint going to get much out of it.

Archived