Worst Endings of All Time.

The King Of Swing

• Paid Members

Anyone seen Exam? Really great fun (although one of those films that I can see really splitting opinion) but an AWFUL ending.

Also, has anyone mentioned The Mist yet? Christ, that pissed me off.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, has anyone mentioned The Mist yet? Christ, that pissed me off.

No I don't think they have. Wouldn't personally think it was bad, its more like an excruciating cruel ending. Love the film, wish they'd been more for Andre Braugher to do, great actor I never felt got chance to reach the heights of his Homicide:LOTS performances.

The Fog remake has a bad ending, yes its all bad but the ending takes the cake.

• Paid Members

In some ways I think it's great a Hollywood film would have such a bleak ending - but it just actually made sense considering what went before in the film, in my opinion. I think a more ambiguous ending would have left open the possibility of a sequel too, which I think they could easily have pulled off well.

Utter crap. The Sopranos ending was, like the whole series, both bold and entirely unconventional. It was perfect.

• Paid Members
I really dug the ending to 'The Mist', thought it was a perfect ending.

Don't forget Mrs. Carmody too. One of the better heels in recent cinema.

Sopranos definitely kicked it over the top though. It was on radio stations everywhere the next day and got a stupid of downloads. Sopranos was good for that, the Van Morrison version of Comfortably Numb saw a 400% overnight increase in downloads of soundtrack to The Departed.

As for the show itself, never liked it and I maintain it's the single most overrated show in TV history.

• Moderators
As for the show itself, never liked it and I maintain it's the single most overrated show in TV history.

I'd have to agree with you. Tried watching it several times and it never grabbed me.

Utter crap. The Sopranos ending was, like the whole series, both bold and entirely unconventional. It was perfect.

If you have no intention of carrying on, why have a non-ending,ending? It was just lazy or more likely never intended to finish at that point, its just a matter of time before the big money offer gets put on the table!

Archived