Wrestling Road Diaries

FUM

Didn't someone on here invite Mick Foley to stay with them, with hilarious consequences?

Wasn't it Patrick 'Madman' Kelly? Not 100% on that one but I thought so.

Yea I remember that, Foley stayed with him and was really nice and they talked for quite a bit then a year later they bumped into each other and Foley could not remember a thing about his stay. Rude chap.

• Paid Members
Didn't someone on here invite Mick Foley to stay with them, with hilarious consequences?

Wasn't it Patrick 'Madman' Kelly? Not 100% on that one but I thought so.

Yea I remember that, Foley stayed with him and was really nice and they talked for quite a bit then a year later they bumped into each other and Foley could not remember a thing about his stay. Rude chap.

Patrick always slams Foley in threads about him now too. Its hilarious, Foley must have bunked at a million fan houses knowing how cheap he is. You shouldnt take it personally if he cant remember.

• Paid Members

Wasn't that Mickfan from here?

I wish it was. Mickfan lives 10 minutes away from me in Sunderland. I'd have popped round his house and the three of us would have been a Ross, Chandler and Joey type band of mates. I doubt Foley would have went back home.

Wasn't that Mickfan from here?

I wish it was. Mickfan lives 10 minutes away from me in Sunderland. I'd have popped round his house and the three of us would have been a Ross, Chandler and Joey type band of mates. I doubt Foley would have went back home.

He'd still be tied up iunder the stairs.

older%20men%20laughing.jpg

That story was a funny read. Remember the lad on here turning round on the motorway to go back and pick him up and put him up (rent free) for the weekend. Foley hardly spoke in the car and was basically an ignorant git. When the lad stopped off with Mick at a petrol station for some scran Foley filled his boots and when they got to the counter Mick looked at the lad with an expression of "Get your fuckin' wallet out then!"

Patrick always slams Foley in threads about him now too. Its hilarious, Foley must have bunked at a million fan houses knowing how cheap he is. You shouldnt take it personally if he cant remember.

I think Wrestling Road Diaries puts across quite well that wrestlers will stay at any weirdos house if its free. There was that lad who gave Colt a very awkward hug and then Colt said "Yep, we really are about to do this".

The extras are worth sticking with mainly for the final flourish of the Briscoe\Van Hammer prank phone calls.

Archived