Discoveries in lofts, cupboards, wardrobes etc

Glenryck Pilchards

• Paid Members

Not in my house and not in a cupboard but worth mentioning.

When we were young we'd stay with my Grandparents in the holidays. My uncle lived with them and smoked rollies, so each night I'd roll his cigarettes for him but this night there were no fag papers in the usual place which was under the ashtray part of a tall ashtray like this -

21YxTSQ--4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Knowing he had a similar one of these in his bedroom I assumed there would be some papers in there so off I trot, take off the top of the ashtray to find a picture of my Auntie with her tits out. The Auntie with her tits out was not the husband of the uncle who was in possession of the photo but she is married to her brother.

One day I'll ask him about it now I remember it but I never mentioned it to him although I did go back for a peek a few times. I can't stand her though as she's an annoying cow.

• Paid Members
The Auntie with her tits out was not the husband of the uncle who was in possession of the photo but she is married to her brother.

Do you mean he had a photo of his brother's wife with her tits out?

• Paid Members
The Auntie with her tits out was not the husband of the uncle who was in possession of the photo but she is married to her brother.

Do you mean he had a photo of his brother's wife with her tits out?

Yup.

Archived