4Music, T4, Freshly Squeezed and all such Channel 4 "young"

The Miz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've also got a similar hate of these people, they just try too hard trying to be zany and, apparently, trendy. Unfortunately, this seems to be rubbing off on a lot of people producing a schmorgasbord of twatclones.

• Moderators

Their hiring policy really is fantastic though isn't it?

I went there to buy my bro a Polo shirt and I was hugely entertained by the store in general. Beautiful people all over the place (the girls with the big cans working the tills of course), the shop looks like a house in the middle of a shopping mall from the outside, inside it's dark with pumping music like a club, and all the individual racks of clothing are spotlit. The teenage bit of poon that greets you as you come in has to say something ridiculous like "what's up dude?" and something similarly stupid when you leave.

Quite the unique shopping experience.

Oh aye, definitely - body fascism used as a force for good, just as it was meant to be. I was very impressed with the set-up too when my mate first dragged me in there, which is why I was all the more disappointed by the quality of clothes they sold. My theory is that you see so many people in those shirts because once they're in there, they feel like they have to buy something so as not to disappoint the fanny on the checkout. I like to think that they'd think less of me if I did lower my standards to wear that stuff.

The ambercrombe and fitch in Saville rowe only hire models as staff, on a three month rotation. It's like going into a shit nightclub, with with jumpers, instead of overpriced drinks.

If some of those carbon blobs can -more or less talk- they get hired as presenters for T4 or MTV

• Moderators
My Bro-in-law like those 'trendy' shops Im sure he said theres a dress code to get in?? also Ive seen u have to que to get in with a skinny 'bouncer' checking u over!!!

Fuckwits

Is that a skinny bouncer as in 'makes sure no fat people come in' or just a bouncer that is skinny. If it's the former then that is a fantastic policy.

Just a trendy skinny kid u know the kind spiky hair, stuble, checked shirt, skinny jeans. not my kinda show and being a kinda muscly fat 14stone I doubt anything would fit.

just imagine at the door to a shop a skinny twat says 'sorry dude your to fat for our clothes, better try primark'.

• Paid Members
Just a trendy skinny kid u know the kind spiky hair, stuble, checked shirt, skinny jeans. not my kinda show and being a kinda muscly fat 14stone I doubt anything would fit.

just imagine at the door to a shop a skinny twat says 'sorry dude your to fat for our clothes, better try primark'.

Call him a Facist, to which he probably reply 'yes we do fashion'. Then you just call McBain.

• Moderators

I love the fact that there are Abercrombie stores in the UK. Such a hilarious American experience. The overwhelming scent and sounds are truly a mind numbing experience.

They normally put the uggo's on the tills though, the good looking ones get to walk around and flirt with you. Genius though...some hot girl goes "oh you'd look really good in those jeans/shirt/whatever". SOLD.

Archived