1PW - Unconventional [29/05/2011]

1PW

As this is in Swindon surely it would be benficial to use some of the 4FW guys... I'd certainly want to use JD Knight, The Saint or Dave Sharp over Lionheart... saying that I'd book anyone other than him....

Like the 1PW promoter has said we have been in contact in a very professional manner and am sure something will be arranged to see ssome 4FW guys on the card.

We at 4FW have no personal issues, at the end of the day it's buisness, they need to do what's best for buisness as do 4FW.

I have had people contact me left, right and centre, angry but it is what it is, we have built up a fantastic reputation in Swindon, the town is not big enough for to much Wrestling but we have offered to help 1PW in any way we can as with the talent on the show it can only be a great event.

Hopefully all at 4FW will be on hand to watch the event, even help out where neccessary, i'm hoping for a great event and it gives us a kick in the ass to step up what we are producing.

People have contacted you to complain that internationally recognised wrestlers are coming to Swindon? Seriously?!

Oh and Freddy Joe, Lionheart not good enough? Get a life! Whilst he's by no means my favourite in the UK you cannot deny the guys talent and he has genuine star potential.

I'm guessing its more due to the fact that their running very close to where 4FW run successful shows from. 1PW have a reputation for not delivering with imports and such, people dont want that happening in Swindon thinking it could harm the town and 4FW.

Aka they dont want 1PW fucking up the town for 4FW.

Yeah ok.. we have a reputation.. lol. no Ric Flair, no RVD, no Iron Sheik, No Bret Hart.. oh wait. i didnt deliver one Val Venis.. sorry :confused: but everyone else on the cards have always been there. so that excuse is a little worn out now don't you think?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunstone they were angry because they are associated with 4FW and believe in our product and 1PW are running 5 minutes from our venue and 2 minutes from our training centre nothing to do with the International Stars, its a natural reaction when you are passionate about something.

I have explained to people associated with us its buisness and thats how buisness works, I even said earlier that we have offered to help, I am not in to the politics bullshit that pollutes this industry and neither are any of my talent and staff.

It seems natural to me that 4FW could be at least slightly annoyed with 1PW as 4FW worked for years to build up the reputation they have and 1PW just decided to use their base location to run their show.

With 1PW's pretty terrible reputation for no shows and false promoting I think that would put any reputable company on edge with the fear that if, once again, 1PW fails to deliver what they promise the local fans may tar 4FW with the same brush.

That all said I hope the show goes well and all scheduled talent arrives and some of the 4FW roster gets a chance to jump in the ring with them.

I'll probably make it to this show. What are the general seats like? Is there gonna be tiered seating? Or just flat floor seating all the way back? If thats the case then seats at the back are gonna have a pretty poor view?

It seems natural to me that 4FW could be at least slightly annoyed with 1PW as 4FW worked for years to build up the reputation they have and 1PW just decided to use their base location to run their show.

With 1PW's pretty terrible reputation for no shows and false promoting I think that would put any reputable company on edge with the fear that if, once again, 1PW fails to deliver what they promise the local fans may tar 4FW with the same brush.

That all said I hope the show goes well and all scheduled talent arrives and some of the 4FW roster gets a chance to jump in the ring with them.

OK, although I enjoy the shows that 1PW put on I wouldn't call myself a 'diehard' fan of the promotion but I would like you just to give a few examples of these no shows that you speak of? I've been to pretty much everyone of 1PW's shows in the past 4 years and met a plethora of stars that have already been listed on teh aforementioned page and I don't recall any no show other than Venis.

Granted 1PW have a reputation that hasn't been helped by some of the behaviour in the past of various owners and apart from Dragon Aisu's tenure I don't recall an owner that hasn't had a major issue but no shows, especially under the current management hasn't been one of them.

Matt Lomaxx vs DDP

Book it Danny!!!

Oh and the comment about Lionheart.... has no one ever heard of being CARRIED to a good match and the Jeff Jarret match was nothing short of shit... so I wouldn't rave about that one...

Aye shut up. i know who you are. and clearly you are just jealous.

Matt Lomaxx vs DDP

Book it Danny!!!

Oh and the comment about Lionheart.... has no one ever heard of being CARRIED to a good match and the Jeff Jarret match was nothing short of shit... so I wouldn't rave about that one...

I can assure you that you don't know who I am

Matt Lomaxx vs DDP

Book it Danny!!!

Ok Chris..Grow up yeah?

Matt Lomaxx vs DDP

Book it Danny!!!

Ok Chris..Grow up yeah?

LOL!!! You'd make a poor detective

Matt Lomaxx vs DDP

Book it Danny!!!

Ok Chris..Grow up yeah?

LOL!!! You'd make a poor detective

of course your going to say that... :rolleyes:

Archived