1PW - Unconventional [29/05/2011]

1PW

StunStone316 I realised I wasnt too sure on how many flops there have been in the previous 1PW shows and my feelings about it were based on the general postings id seen from other UKFF's but this topic is pretty much conformation of my view. http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=125315

either way its none of my business really I merely typed a though I had. I genuinely do hope the show goes well for the fans who part with their money more than anything.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's actually going to be wrestling on this show? Me and a couple of mates are thinking of going but can't seem to find a list of the currently scheduled talent (as i've heard it's changed ALOT from the original list on the first post.)
Fight Club Vs Leaders is the only announced match I can see.

• Paid Members
Who's actually going to be wrestling on this show? Me and a couple of mates are thinking of going but can't seem to find a list of the currently scheduled talent (as i've heard it's changed ALOT from the original list on the first post.)

Are there any other names announced as being on the show though? I'd assume X-Pac, Al Snow, The New Age Outlaws and Kid Kash will be on the card somewhere as they're at the affilated store signing up the road earlier that day, but i'm not 100% sure.

Are there any other names announced as being on the show though? I'd assume X-Pac, Al Snow, The New Age Outlaws and Kid Kash will be on the card somewhere as they're at the affilated store signing up the road earlier that day, but i'm not 100% sure.

They'd be good guesses plus I assume Krimson, Bad Bones, The M.O.B, Lionheart, Darren Burridge, Kris Travis & Noam Dar will still be on it.

• Paid Members

Due to being on my phone, searching pages is a pain. Can you or anyone tell me which store and which place/city the signings are taking place? Cheers!

• Paid Members
If you just wanted something signed, you can call the store and preorder them and they will be posted out to you after the event :)

Cheers for letting me know, it was more a case of me hoping they would let me take a photo along with some action figures that I make.

Either way, hope to make some future signings

It is with regret 1PW Management announce the decision to cancel our Unconventional Event for Sunday the 29th of May.

The decision was not an easy one to make however there has been a significantly lesser interest in this event than 1PW had originally hoped. From a business standpoint it is simply not feasible for us to go ahead with the event with and as we are determined to avoid mistake from the past, this is the decision we have regrettably had to make. We knew it would be a tough one to sell, given the little promoting time we had.

We do appreciate that some fans who have already purchased tickets will be disappointed but can happily claim your refund from the various ticket outlets used to purchase them. We WILL be returning to Swindon however on September 25th 2011 for a very EXTREME Show. We will also honour tickets for this Sunday at that event if you so choose. The Fan Favourites Autograph Signing is STILL on during the day in Swindon

While we are obviously dissapointed, we have now doubled our efforts to making the Friday and Saturday events as memorable as possible. A healthy presale for both shows and a line up fit to wet the appetite of any BritWres fan, the weekend still promises to a memorable one.

In Closing, Refunds are ready right now! Email Sales@oneprowrestling.com and your Order Number if tickets were purchased on the 1PW Website, Contact the Swindon Dome Box office if purchased from there.

Archived