Fit Finlay FIRED!

ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members
"USA National Guard believes wrestling is real, dammit!"

No, they're offended because they know it isn't. Because they know it wasnt just one man being a dick, but (in their eyes) disrespecting the anthem was a plan by the company to get some people to say boo.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Here's one for you: Finlay was penned in the win the World Heavyweight title and was on the blackboard in the writers room for two hours as the man taking home the belt at SummerSlam 2006, but plans changed at the last minute. It was actually Vince's idea to put the belt on him as well. He's well liked by everyone, so I'd imagine he'll be back. Its not like Tommy Dreamer leaving. He's got a million duties in WWE.

Here's one for you: Finlay was penned in the win the World Heavyweight title and was on the blackboard in the writers room for two hours as the man taking home the belt at SummerSlam 2006, but plans changed at the last minute. It was actually Vince's idea to put the belt on him as well. He's well liked by everyone, so I'd imagine he'll be back. Its not like Tommy Dreamer leaving. He's got a million duties in WWE.

How'd this come about? I ask because, as far as I can remember, he didn't even end up in a Title match that night.

• Paid Members

Vince was supposedly pissed off that they hadnt come to him personally and told him they'd had a real scrap and Vince couldnt believe that his big name star got his head kicked in and thought he was a pussy for it, so he wanted both of them to PAY(!) and came up with an idea of putting the belt on Finlay to show them he wasnt going to take their shit. Something like that. But in the end I think Booker kept it.

Archived