"High Flyers" - How would YOU book them in WWE?

RepoMan

• Paid Members

The Cruiserweight Tag Straps would have served a purpose if Latin America's Hottest Man got the duke.

Seriously El Dandy always creeped me out a bit, When Jericho called him Lou Ferrigno the puzzle was complete.

Havent read through all this thread so dont know if this has been mentioned but I'd create a Title where u have to be less than 235 pounds to compete for it, not sure on a name but you would have a talent pool of the likes of: Rey, Sin Cara, Kofi, Gabriel, Morrison, Dolph, Cody, Ryder, Yoshi, Bryan, Evan Bourne i know Cody and Dolph mightnt be considered high flyers but they are quick etc the matches would all deliver in ring for sure and it gives every member of the roster something to compete for instead of just being jobbers etc etc

If I was to book a 'high flyers' division or something of that ilk in the WWE I'd just follow two main principles; book all their matches (except a few special one off bouts) with ten minute time limits and build it up that they have to get all their moves off in a rush to get the win, that gives them a reason to make their matches so spotty. Secondly, I'd make sure that every move they do has a reason behind it. I think that's sometimes the main issue, getting high flying wrestlers to fit logically into the WWE's style. Its like when they were prepping the fight scenes for 'Batman Begins', they didn't want to use a martial arts style where a guy would do loads of flippy things when he could just simply headbut his enemy. So I'd bun a good road agent with them to go through all their moves with them, and make sure they're deciding on moves for the right reason. So they'd still be able to do impressive moves, as logn as they're done for the right reasons and fit the logic of the WWE's wrestling style.

Not that I'd be so keen on having a different division. I'd be more tempted to just let them mix it up with everyone else really.

Archived