Sian O'Callaghan

4FWpromoter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
The police have put a white tent around the house of the arrested man:

2dba429.jpg

Photo taken from my friend who lives just 5 doors down. Very scary when you see things like this happening on your own doorstep.

Wiltshire Police announced they are holding a news conference at 5pm today. We are all praying for it to be good news.

Wow. It's crazy when you discover things like this so close to where you live. Puts a totally different perspective on it.

• Moderators
Shaking. Thesun.co.uk have given a name. My friend's fb profiles have been deleted. I think it was her dad :(

Edit: Just phoned up her mate (who I also was kinda friends with). She said she didnt want to talk about anything and hung up...

Holy shit.

I never knew her personally but she was friends with a few of my friends and i've seen her around a few times. Horrible, horrible state of affairs. My brother was at Asda when the bloke got arrested.

You never think it will happen in the place that you live or to someone you know. So surreal. I hope Sian is finally at peace now. God knows what happened to her during these past few days. Absolutely heartbreaking :( My thoughts are with her family and everyone that knew her.

My thoughts also go out to the family of whoever the second body is. Crazy scenes in my town at this time.

• Paid Members
Shaking. Thesun.co.uk have given a name. My friend's fb profiles have been deleted. I think it was her dad :(

Edit: Just phoned up her mate (who I also was kinda friends with). She said she didnt want to talk about anything and hung up...

:omg: f'n hell!

Absolutely gutting, their was so much hope that this would end well, not sure if they have named the second person, but was unaware of anyone else missing from this area!

If not for Facebook people wouldn't have been looking for the green Toyota and I believe it was someone who was checking the Facebook page constantly that reported it at ASDA, he could have been waiting for his next victim which is a really scary thought ecspecially as me and my family live barely a minute away, and the taxi firm is right next to my training centre in Cheney Manor, we have girls & youngsters training with us, just frightening.

The Swindon community have really come together and i'm proud to be bringing my little lad up in such a caring community.

RIP Sian

Seems the 2nd one may have been killed as long ago as 2001...

He is said to have confessed to abducting 22-year-old Sian as she left a nightclub in the early hours of Saturday.

Then the father of three is believed to have stunned police by admitting he had struck before - in 2001.

Last night officers from another force asked for a DNA sample from him to see if was linked to ANOTHER clubber's death in 1996

Source: thesun.co.uk

Truly horrific if we're now looking at possibly three killings..

Been following this story, and it's such a shame.

I am really impressed with the community spirit shown though, and would hope that if anything happened around where I live, that the community would be equally as supportive of each other.

Cactus Mike : I cannot begin to think of what that must be like mate, hope all is ok.

Well the original panicking shock has pretty much gone, still seems so surreal though. I tried texting her earlier, but just didn't know what to say. What COULD I say?

Part of me just feels like driving there right now to console her, but I would guess it wouldn't be right.

Well the original panicking shock has pretty much gone, still seems so surreal though. I tried texting her earlier, but just didn't know what to say. What COULD I say?

Part of me just feels like driving there right now to console her, but I would guess it wouldn't be right.

It's gotta be tough, and for the next few days, her every single movement will be under the microscope.. I cannot comprehend it.

Archived