The Classic Videogame Console Thread

Cobra1000

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I downloaded a mod for No Mercy called Summerslam 2010. Upgraded arenas, new moves and obviously updated roster. It's phenomenal. No mercy was far better ( in my opinion ) than any other wrestling games. No Mercy is more of a simulator, others are arcadey pish. The mod. Check the details of the faces!

wwfnomercy8773746a21f8b.png

98195775.png

Once you download one of the mods like that Summerslam one how do you go about getting it to work? I done a quick google search but the ones I found seemed to be explaining it a bit too complicated.

Cheers if you can help me

Once you download one of the mods like that Summerslam one how do you go about getting it to work? I done a quick google search but the ones I found seemed to be explaining it a bit too complicated.

Cheers if you can help me

To be honest with you I actually installed using instructions off the net as well. It looked incredibly tough to do but it really isn't. I am certainly by know means a computer expert but I managed to install both the indy and Summerslam mod in 20 mins. Just follow each step to a fucking tee and it works a treat! Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Archived