Raw Discussion thread 21/03 *Spoilers*

xear

I know I'm reading way too much into this, but thinking about the Orton vs Punk feud, CM Punk is completely in the right. The animosity started when Orton tried to cripple Punk and ended up costing Punk his title. So Punk evens the scores and costs Orton the title. Then Orton cripples all Punk's friends, so Punk tries to cripple Orton. I know he is meant to be an anti-hero but surely Orton is completely in the wrong here?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really looking forward to Raw after the awesomeness of the last few weeks but I think I set my hopes a little too high. The only good things I found was Ziggler telling Laycool to be careful with there backs as Vicky is really heavy, CM Punk telling Orton's wife to shut up, And the build up video to HHH vs Undertaker. They've clearly put a fair bit of effort in these and it really comes across. At first I wasn't too fussed but these have actually made me look forward to this match now.

I've also not seen Sin Cara but these vignettes of him have got me impressed. I now just want to see him take a leaping jump from outside the ring over the top rope. Purely amazing!

• Paid Members
Raw drew a 3.3 this week, for anyone who's interested.

If next weeks rating doesn't get atleast a 3.8 WWE are bound to be worried about people losing interest. The Miz just isn't cutting it, sadly.

Raw this week just felt like an advert for the next two weeks. The only things of interest were Cole/Lawler and that Triple H/Undertaker package - that had Double A comparing A-Train to a Superbowl finalist.

The Miz belt/logo thing came off as lame. It's something a bit e-feddish. Also they should have done this three months ago to mean anything, it just feels rushed. It's like when they finally had Cena wear the Nexus shirt the Raw before he had his match to escape. No point in it.

It appears The Rock has murdred the John Cena character. WWE made the mistake of having them duel as equals and Cena got out classed everytime, now the boos are getting to the 2006 stage again. Shame as Wade Barrett did a grand job making him a sympathetic character you want to see win. It's a shame they don't have a breakout babyface yet, as the timing is perfect for that heel turn we all want to see.

Laylas cleavage two weeks in a row is a lovely reminder of why we all love Divas.

• Paid Members
The Miz twisting the WWE logo upside down is nothing new.

matt-hardy.gif

Who else has done it then if it is nothing new? John Mena, Hulk Mogan, The Monk, Stone Cold Steve Mustin, It is new as it has never been done ever that is what makes it new.

Also Blackson how for you did it come off lame. I saw it as the top heel in the company changing the belt to represent soley himself as he has proclaimed many times we are all tuning in to see him and he is the must see champion. He then went on to say he was planning on holding onto the belt for a very long time. So he has changed it because he thinks he is keeping it for a long time and wanted to make it more about The Miz. Great heel move and it will get him more heat.

The boo's Cena are getting as well were always going to happen people have been booing him for years because some people are just down right stupid and think they are being cool by doing it. People used to cheer Orton when he was a heel, again just fans thinking they are so cool and so smart.

I don't think i mentioned the crowd this week either was a great improvment on the last two Raw crowds

Edit: I'll get my coat for that then. I thought the Matt thing was your Sig and paid no attention to it what so ever.

Raw was a predictable show, they should have flashed up what was going to happen in capital letters. Obvious that Punk was going to go to his "tour bus" (it is not the real one he uses) and imo his "wife" was the worst actress in the history of Raw. Plus we knew Cena would be pretending to be on satellite because Cena lies all the time nowadays lol.

Having said all that the go home show should be pretty good next week

• Paid Members
Also Blackson how for you did it come off lame. I saw it as the top heel in the company changing the belt to represent soley himself as he has proclaimed many times we are all tuning in to see him and he is the must see champion. He then went on to say he was planning on holding onto the belt for a very long time. So he has changed it because he thinks he is keeping it for a long time and wanted to make it more about The Miz. Great heel move and it will get him more heat.

The boo's Cena are getting as well were always going to happen people have been booing him for years because some people are just down right stupid and think they are being cool by doing it. People used to cheer Orton when he was a heel, again just fans thinking they are so cool and so smart.

It came off as lame because he gave this big build to turn a spiny belt and a bit of cardboard upside down, two weeks before he'll lose.

Also John Cena has looked subpar compared to The Rock. Not great when he's your guy.

Raw drew a 3.3 this week, for anyone who's interested.

If next weeks rating doesn't get atleast a 3.8 WWE are bound to be worried about people losing interest. The Miz just isn't cutting it, sadly.

Raw this week just felt like an advert for the next two weeks. The only things of interest were Cole/Lawler and that Triple H/Undertaker package - that had Double A comparing A-Train to a Superbowl finalist.

The Miz belt/logo thing came off as lame. It's something a bit e-feddish. Also they should have done this three months ago to mean anything, it just feels rushed. It's like when they finally had Cena wear the Nexus shirt the Raw before he had his match to escape. No point in it.

It appears The Rock has murdred the John Cena character. WWE made the mistake of having them duel as equals and Cena got out classed everytime, now the boos are getting to the 2006 stage again. Shame as Wade Barrett did a grand job making him a sympathetic character you want to see win. It's a shame they don't have a breakout babyface yet, as the timing is perfect for that heel turn we all want to see.

Laylas cleavage two weeks in a row is a lovely reminder of why we all love Divas.

Yet Eve and Maryse reminded us that they need to be of TV, as competitive wrestlers as quick as possible.

Or maybe they just don't like Cena. Nobody goes to wrestling to sit on their hands with their mouths shut, so people who've paid their money should be free to boo and cheer for who they want.

The boo's Cena are getting as well were always going to happen people have been booing him for years because some people are just down right stupid and think they are being cool by doing it.

This load of bullshit is the most overused inaccuracy on this forum.

Why do people like you find it so hard to believe that people who like WWE enough to buy tickets to their shows simply don't like watching or listening to John Cena?

Archived