Raw Discussion thread 21/03 *Spoilers*

xear

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
love cole to have a warm up match probably just against a local jobber where swagger does all the work and cole distracts the ref and then he does an over the top celebration

Agreed. This would add great heat for Cole if he was to give a local jobber a cowardly pasting having been saved from the jaws of defeat by some sort of Swagger interference...

Other WrestleMania rewind matches that are possible for tonight with the current roster...

Undertaker vs Henry, Edge, Kane or Big Show

Cena vs HHH (please no), Edge or Big Show

Cody vs DiBiase

HHH vs Sheamus, Kane or Booker T

Kane vs Chavo, Khali or Big Show

Edge vs Booker T

I think that's about it from the last decade. There isn't a great deal, and that's even counting two fellas who were in triple threats like WWE are doing anyway. It'd be more if you included two guys from tag matches or two competitors in Money in the Bank matches etc.

Wait, what are you talking about? I thought Orton Vs Mysterio was confirmed?

Read posts #4, 5, 6, 8 and 10.

No, after the picture confirming Mysterio/Orton, you asked if they were appearing tonight. Then someone else wondered if we would get Orton/Undertaker.

• Paid Members
Wait, what are you talking about? I thought Orton Vs Mysterio was confirmed?

Read posts #4, 5, 6, 8 and 10.

No, after the picture confirming Mysterio/Orton, you asked if they were appearing tonight. Then someone else wondered if we would get Orton/Undertaker.

That there be sarcasm Dilbert.

Joey Styles has announced the latest superstars confirmed for the Hall Of Fame: SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Abdullah The Butcher

Hoping they make the announcement on tonight's show along with a decent video. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
This week he should bring back the Kat, and make out with her.

That would indeed be textbook.

After reading that blurb, Rey/Orton/Angle from WM22 is dying for the HHH/HBK/Benoit style photoshop job i.e. "LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S REY AND ORTON! Nothing to see here."

Hoping they make the announcement on tonight's show along with a decent video. :thumbsup:

Good luck keeping that PG.

Archived