UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lyon is on PSN now if anyone needs to play him.

I invited him 3 times the last two days and he's ignored me every time! Playing Black Ops, would be forgiveable if it was MW2, but as it's BLOPS it goes to show that Snake has:

50271_303604050434_5182_n.jpg

BAD TEKKERS!!!!

I've sent him a couple of messages whilst he's been on the PSN and got no reply either.

I'm probably thinking disqualification at this point to be honest, it's getting to the point where it's not really worth him taking part, he's got a backlog of games building up again and if he can't be arsed to play them then it might be easier to just cut him.

I've sent him a couple of messages whilst he's been on the PSN and got no reply either.

I'm probably thinking disqualification at this point to be honest, it's getting to the point where it's not really worth him taking part, he's got a backlog of games building up again and if he can't be arsed to play them then it might be easier to just cut him.

I'm starting to think the same thing.

I messaged him on the PSN after Tildeguy said he was on and after about ten minutes or so he did reply and said that he'd be up for playing. Went in to FIFA and invited him, waited a few minutes and received a message from him saying that it wouldn't let him on as it wouldn't accept his online pass. I sent him a message as I had that problem a week or so ago and I just quit Fifa and started it again and it worked. I sent him the message saying to try that and as soon as I sent it I saw that he had already quit playing Fifa and had started playing Black Ops and had joined a party and didn't even wait around to fix the problem and didn't reply to my message or tell me he had given up.

I'm starting to think the same thing.

I messaged him on the PSN after Tildeguy said he was on and after about ten minutes or so he did reply and said that he'd be up for playing. Went in to FIFA and invited him, waited a few minutes and received a message from him saying that it wouldn't let him on as it wouldn't accept his online pass. I sent him a message as I had that problem a week or so ago and I just quit Fifa and started it again and it worked. I sent him the message saying to try that and as soon as I sent it I saw that he had already quit playing Fifa and had started playing Black Ops and had joined a party and didn't even wait around to fix the problem and didn't reply to my message or tell me he had given up.

That's fair enough, pretty rude to be honest as he did the same thing with the last tournament too. Sorry it creates you a bit of extra work with the tables, but the majority of the players have been super easy to contact/deal with and up for some banter. A simple no is not too hard to write back. So it's official, Lyon have been eliminated.

• Paid Members

Onwards and upwards.

A suggestion for the cup comp if I may, not sure how this would really work out in terms of if one were to draw himself (you'll see what I mean in a second) but it'd be nice to throw in some lower league teams for a bit of a giggle. Obviously they'd eventually get mullered by the bigger teams, but if we've the time what about picking some second teams from the lower divisions? Imagine the likes of Accrington Stanley going up against Barcelona or Inter Milan. Or Norwich City against Bayern Munich in a repeat of their early 90's classic.

Just throwing it out there.

• Paid Members

Sorry people, Im going to have to dip out. My online pass isn't working and I can't get it to work despite numerous emails to the games makers and PSN.

So please just drop me out. I wasn't ignoring you all, I have friends round/online and all they ever want to play is Black Ops. Personally I much prefer MW2, vastly superior, but alas my heathen friends are having none of it.

can i take his place im a keen fifa player.

Ok, it's good to keep with 18. What's your PSN name?

To keep your fixture backlog down I'll keep Snake's current record for you, i.e. first two are already defaulted on and the week two ones will expire at the end of this weekend in the same way, that way you'll only have a maximum of six games waiting.

Archived