UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know how Nicko feels now.....

Madrid 1 v 5 Chelsea

Just like my drubbing of Inter I don;t feel this was a fair result. My boys battled hard, even when 5 down and never stopped pushing for a goal. RONALDO scored my consolation but the luck was all with Chelsea today. Firstly they were given a dodgy pen when I didn;t even press tackle in the area from a corner. The ref just pointed to the spot for what I could see was very little. The ball was just bouncing off my defenders as they mis controlled and generally acted like twats. Chelsea and Tilde are lethal in front of goal. All they need is a sniff and it's in. Fair play mate.

• Paid Members

Looks like Chelsea are going to take some stopping in their push for a double. Still early doors this season though, lots of good players here and if someone can string a run together late on there's a few contenders on here to go for 1st place. Still to play Chelsea and bricking it a bit this end.

• Paid Members
I think i could be chelseas bogey team i played them in the tourney and got a draw and beat them in the first week of fixtures. Got a felling they will come out all guns blazing on the return match

Yeah, a few of us were pretty surprised by that result, so kudos. Just goes to show that they aren't invincible and they can be beaten.

I'll be waiting :p

You know what they say, when your up top, the only way is down brotha!

To be fair to Stunstone and TUFCfan they have done extremely well with the set up of the league with games being played regularly. Considering Video game tournies don't do very well on here.

Kudos!

This. Its been excellent so far. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
It was my idea for a league originally..... :(

Nah, you two lads are doing a grand job, just wish my opponents were online the same time as me!

Tip of the cap to you, my fellow Norfolkman, as well as Stunstone and TUFC for getting it together.

Really pleased to see that bar the odd fixtures being backlogged, the tourne is progressing well with lots of games being played. For those struggling to find out when their opponents are online, normally a PM works best for me. It's how I got in touch pretty quickly with Stunstone and Lawz for my games at least and the one tonight against Liverpool as well, assuming Scorpion Deathlock/Kickwhamstunner is about after the Spurs and Madrid game is finished on tele tonight.

Thanks for the kind words, as El Nicko says the fixtures have been progressing fairly smoothly thus far. Whilst we're thanking people, thanks to my stats man stunstone for the work he has done so far and cheers to bumclasshero for the idea, he is the father of the FIFA league just like Tildeguy is the father of the tournament. I just run them and get all the credit :D;)

I should be on after 11ish tonight if Atletico, Lyon or Man Utd are about to play our games.

Archived