TNA already making plans to bring back Jeff Hardy

perfectbluefan

Whats the deal with this court stuff then? Going by the charges, how long could he be inside?

He's up on four charges, the opiate trafficking one alone if convicted carries a minimum statutory sentence of 72 months (6 years).

Isn't he going for a plea deal though and is going to plead guilty on some of the charges if that the case and they do come to some kind of a deal then the time will be dropped but even then I can't see him doing less than 1 year or more than 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It makes sense to try and get a plea bargain rather than contest the charges. Given the amount of gear they found at his place, he would definitely get found guilty of "maintaining a dwelling for drug use."

(AJS269 @ Mar 19 2011, 23:19)

Compared to now? Anything is watchable.

Expect that youtube film review you did of course.

You implied it was unwatchable (or less watchable than TNA) yet you haven't actually watched it. Thats a dig isn't it

And Butch, anytime my view point is brought up he rubbishes it, saying it is flimsy and without basis. Or as I would put it, saying its cheap and petty.

Whats the deal with this court stuff then? Going by the charges, how long could he be inside?

He's up on four charges, the opiate trafficking one alone if convicted carries a minimum statutory sentence of 72 months (6 years).

Isn't he going for a plea deal though and is going to plead guilty on some of the charges if that the case and they do come to some kind of a deal then the time will be dropped but even then I can't see him doing less than 1 year or more than 2.

I think it's such a shame, he was brilliant in the summer of 2009 during that feud with CM Punk. I wonder, if he hadn't of gotten caught, would he have come back to the WWE by now? He seemed so much more motivated there as well, having great matches with Punk, Triple H, Edge, Matt, everyone really. It's a shame he couldn't of pulled himself around like Shawn Michaels did.

• Paid Members
(AJS269 @ Mar 19 2011, 23:19)

Compared to now? Anything is watchable.

Expect that youtube film review you did of course.

You implied it was unwatchable (or less watchable than TNA) yet you haven't actually watched it. Thats a dig isn't it

Exactly. It was meant as a little joke based on you and Cleetus having a go at each other earlier on in the argument, where you mentioned you had a video blog. It wasnt meant to be an insult. It was meant to lighten up the discussion more than anything else. I'd imagined you might have laughed it off.

Ah, my bad . The qualities on my blog's rubbish anyway, I just put it up for my own amusement. You wanna look it up just lookup AJS269 or you instead on Youtube, though I wouldn't recomend it.

Speaking of CVD he's gone awfully quiet.

On the Jeff Hardy thing, If TNA had even the slightest clue, they would tell him either rehab or GTFO. Incidents like Victory Road can't be allowed to happen again.

• Paid Members
Hardy's just a soft shite. Its well know Hulk Hogan wrestled most of his big matches in the 80s out of his head on pills and coke. You just need to see his eyes during those pre-tapes to release that. Thats when wrestlers were men! Randy Savage would say "fancy a line, ol' boy?" before re-writing the genre in matches against fellow junkies Ted DiBiase and Rick Rude. Shawn Michaels would be sick on Vince McMahon's lapels and tear the house down with an off his head Razor Ramon. Hardy would have been carrying ring jackets if he was wrestling during that era. Diesel used to get off his face, he was called "lazy". Hardy gets off his head of drugs and he's called a "problem". Its like Kevin Nash says "Hardy is money ... he's money going out of your fucking pocket".

"Milhouse jumped off a cliff??? I'm there!"

People saying Hardy isn't money to TNA are utterly being short sighted, he was the highest merch sell in 2009 (or just behind Cena), in TNA as stated earlier in the thread he rakes in a fortune doing the appearances, photos after the bell, t shirts, autographed items, caps, hats, especially as his fan base is young teenagers with parents money to spend. He shifts a lot more than Sting and Angle I'd imagine.

His court info, surely the amount of delays and things that has happened (I recall reading that the prosecution had also lost evidence or something, or 2 years later still hadn't sorted it out), I'd imagine he'll see no jail time.

• Paid Members
It's a shame he couldn't of pulled himself around like Shawn Michaels did.

Give him time - It tooks HBK ages to find divine intervention (or whatever he calls it) Jeff obv needs something similar to get him back on track.

When was Shawn Michaels as ever bad as Jeff Hardy were at Victory Road, though?

• Paid Members
When was Shawn Michaels as ever bad as Jeff Hardy were at Victory Road, though?

He was worse that Jeff Hardy at the Smackdown tapings in February 2001. Michaels was set to wrestle Triple H at Backlash 2001 and guest referee the Undertaker vs HHH match at Mania, but he was fired for yelling at McMahon and Triple H and passing out on the floor. Michaels was on the death pool list before he became a born again. Just because WWF didnt send him out to the ring, doesnt mean he was in better shape than Hardy.

Archived