TNA already making plans to bring back Jeff Hardy

perfectbluefan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad state of affairs. If the company are not going to help him, punish him, whatever, then stuff it TNA. I then wanna see Hardy on TV brandishing a gun out of the blue and pretend to shoot the audience, then a few weeks later and a slap on the wrists, bring him back to win a title or something!

I don't know whats worse right now. Giving Jeff yet another chance as he's (money) aparantly, or just let the guy completely kill himself in front of our eyes because it's going to happen. When that is, is up to god!!

Why on earth someone would want to be under the influence of drugs whilst performing is beyond me. What example is this setting to the industry IF TNA just sweep it under the carpet. Ashley Cole anyone?

• Paid Members
Whats the deal with this court stuff then? Going by the charges, how long could he be inside?

He's up on four charges, the opiate trafficking one alone if convicted carries a minimum statutory sentence of 72 months (6 years).

I hope Hardy gets the jail. It will be so satisfying to hear all those female/goth/emo fans cry when their hero goes to jail and goes down for justifiable crimes.

It will be so satisfying to hear all those female/goth/emo fans cry when their hero goes to jail and goes down for justifiable crimes.

Wow, generalisation much?

That's like me saying all people from Glasgow are ignorant twats who can't talk properly and spout shit all the time.

Don't be stupid. He has a far wider fanbase than Cena for example.

• Paid Members
Oh wow, slagging off his ring announcing and his girlfriend for no reason. Aren't you cool.

Also, before you start going on about his grasp of the English language, maybe you should check this first.

That spelling mistake was obviously on purpose. I do it to stand out from the crowd, just incase I ever comment on your blogs. Then you will be able to tell its me from spelling compared to the others who comment on them.

• Paid Members
Oh wow, slagging off his ring announcing and his girlfriend for no reason. Aren't you cool.

Also, before you start going on about his grasp of the English language, maybe you should check this first.

That spelling mistake was obviously on purpose. I do it to stand out from the crowd, just incase I ever comment on your blogs. Then you will be able to tell its me from spelling compared to the others who comment on them.

Oh no. Not my 3, fortnight-old blogs. Why do you have to break my heart Ian?

Nobody directly commented them because they commented on the links via Facebook. You gave it a try there though mate. Well done :thumbsup:

Ian, why do you get personal may I ask. Especially since you boast about how your arguments about so better because you have evidence. There is no need for it and it makes you look as cheap and petty as you claim me and Triple A are.

Archived