Phoenix Pro Wrestling returns to WEST BROMWICH! April 17th!

ChrisPPW

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

I'll update the website fully later, but just wanted to say a big thank you to all those who attended last night :thumbsup:

It was a bit quiet compared to last months show, but that was nothing unexpected, when you consider it was a Sunday night with WWE the night before. However, those who were in attendance were treated to a very good night of wrestling and made a lot of noise for a small crowd!! - so thank you guys and make sure you come back next month when PPW will be back to its Friday Night best, with a Special "Friday 13th" Show on May 13th in West Bromwich!!

I also want to say thank you to the Wrestlers who put on an amazing show, in what was an amended card due to a number of last minute injuries/other dramas. Thank you guys:)

Results from last night:

"Adrenaline" Danny Chase Dft. "Unstoppable" Andy Wild in a Combat Zone Street Fight

"Luscious" Lucas Black Dft. "Hellraiser" Brian Wright in an Evolution League Match

Matt Pedin & Davey Blaze Dft. The Myatt Legacy

Nate Colt & Scott Maverick Dft. "Team Scotland" Jamie Feerick & Steven Xavier

"The Mexican Sensation" El Ligero Dft "The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn & "The Heavyweight House of Pain" Stixx.

"The Mexican Sensation" El Ligero will now meet "Wonderkid" Jonny Storm on May 13th and the Winner will be crowned the 1st EVER PPW CHAMPION!!

Photos from the show will be available shortly from Model Birthdays. Thank you.

A really great and fun show last night that deserved a bigger crowd but that didn't matter as it was a lively crowd that were there and didn't hamper a really enjoyable show that did what it said on the tin and just stuck to the very good wrestling with crowd banter.

Although obviously an old venue the room was great for wrestling, bar in the room and a nice amount of space for what would be a decent crowd if full.

I'll definitely go to another, but the next show unfortunately clashes with NOAH in Broxbourne.

Nice to see some representation from Scotland from graduates from the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy get out and about. Should anyone like to know more about the Scottish Pro Wrestling Academy then please visit here for more information.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheSPWA

Thanks for the positive feedback guys :thumbsup: ... and for the cheap plug dangerously lol.

In all seriousness though, we do use some very good talent from both Scotland (as noted above!) and from the House of Pain Academy in Nottingham. Both of which I highly recommend for anyone looking to get into wrestling. And for any Midlands fans who haven't been to our shows, they are definitely worth a look just for the fresh talent on offer.

Thanks

Archived