Phoenix Pro Wrestling returns to WEST BROMWICH! April 17th!

ChrisPPW

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
During the charity battle royal, before or after is the money being collected and where in the venue will it be collected?

I'm sure that would be sorted on the night

Not in advance. Not a major thing really 'were is the money going to be collected'

During the charity battle royal, before or after is the money being collected and where in the venue will it be collected?

I'm sure that would be sorted on the night

Not in advance. Not a major thing really 'were is the money going to be collected'

true i just wondered so i can chuck a few quid in the pot

To Robbo/Fish n Chips:

Let's not fight over Charity! :laugh: ... As at the last event, there will be a collection by the Merchandise Table and I'm sure a member of my team will come round during the interval.

To everyone else:

Less than a week to go now! Lets make this event as successful as the March show! See you all on Sunday!

Thanks

Chris

Dependent on how much money i have left (because i might got FCP) and i have to catch bus to here and back... if i got enough at least 3 quid will go in the pot. Just like FishAndChips never saw the Myatt's all hoping well for their match, as too with Stixx never saw him before.

Can't wait for the show.

The Voice of PPW, Mark Adams sat down with the Midland's Number 1 High Flyer, "The Rapid Fire" Tommy Gunn, this week to discuss his high profile Main Event this Sunday in West Bromwich. Here is how it went down...

www.phoenixprowrestling.co.uk/interviews

As ever, here at PPW we are always aiming to prove that we are the number one promotion in the Midlands, if not the UK. With that in mind when we were informed that, Evolution League member, Justin Thorne was pulling out of tomorrow night's show due to "last minute car troubles", we quickly took the opportunity to turn a problem into a plus! We are pround to announce what looks to be a fantastic Cruiserweight Triple Threat Match, to an already jam packed show:

JAMIE FEERICK vs "THE AMAZING" FIREFLY vs SCOTT MAVERICK

Earlier in the week Jamie Feerick was still telling PPW Management that he wasn't interested in entertaining the fans and that he was only interested in winning and getting out of West Brom as quickly as possible! Well, looking at the exciting new match up that Feerick now finds himself involved in, that strategy might not be an option anymore! Feerick will have to step up to the mark as he finds himself in tough competition against one of the most exciting cruiserweight talents to burst onto the Scottish wrestling scene in recent times, Scott Maverick, and the high-flying enigma that is "The Amazing" Firefly!

Not much is known about the masked Firefly. But what we can tell you is that he has burst onto the Midland's wrestling scene with a bang in recent months. Making an impact in every promotion he has found himself in!

These 3 young talents will be eager to make a big impact tomorrow night at the West bromwich Labour Club!

Don't forget to head over to West Brom Labour Club tonight:

- PPW Championship Semi Final Match: EL LIGERO vs TOMMY GUNN vs STIXX

- COMBAT ZONE STREET FIGHT

- 13 Man Battle Royal - WINNER GETS A SPOT IN THE DOUBLE MAIN EVENT ON MAY 13th IN WEST BROMWICH IN A DREAM MATCH OF THEIR CHOOSING!!

- Keith and Ryan, THE MYATTS vs Matt Pedin/Davey Blaze

Plus 3 more great matches!!!

PHOENIX PRO WRESTLING COMES TO WEST BROMWICH

TONIGHT!!!

Doors 7pm

Bell Time 7:30pm

WEST BROMWICH LABOUR CLUB

54 Sandwell Road

West Bromwich

West Midlands

B70 8TF

ADULT TICKETS: