Smackdown *Spoilers 18/3

Super Cena

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he's turning into a Mankind sort of character, like a tortured sole.

Shoe-sole-in-a-factory-in-001.jpg

I'm not seeing it.

Seriously? I'm not talking about in ring style obviously, I'm talking about hiding his face, because of the hideous injuries that had occurred in the ring. And King Pitcos, I am very sorry for the spelling error, I will try harder not to make such an annoying mistake in my future posts.

I still don't get this whole Cody Rhodes deal.

We've now got Josh Matthews (who is a face commentator) saying how he feels slightly sorry for Cody, after suffering these nasty injuries and having his face ruined.

Even though we can clearly see that his face is perfectly fine???

The idea that it's Cody being an over-reacting heel narcissist is out the window, as the face commentator is now saying that the injuries were/are real, so what the smeg is actually going on? It's not "in his mind" as the commentators are saying he has a point, but still we can see through his mask as see that no damage has been done.

Surely a normal (non see-through) mask should be used instead to get this angle over, as it just seems weird to me?

Cody is doing pretty well with it, but it just seems like nonsense to me.

I still don't get this whole Cody Rhodes deal.

We've now got Josh Matthews (who is a face commentator) saying how he feels slightly sorry for Cody, after suffering these nasty injuries and having his face ruined.

Even though we can clearly see that his face is perfectly fine???

The idea that it's Cody being an over-reacting heel narcissist is out the window, as the face commentator is now saying that the injuries were/are real, so what the smeg is actually going on? It's not "in his mind" as the commentators are saying he has a point, but still we can see through his mask as see that no damage has been done.

Surely a normal (non see-through) mask should be used instead to get this angle over, as it just seems weird to me?

Cody is doing pretty well with it, but it just seems like nonsense to me.

That's the only thing ruining the gimmick. The way he plays it means that if the scarring was there - it sort of justifies his descent but if it isn't - it's merely adds to the his looks-obsessed character he has and the insanity can derive from that and push it further. Yet the announcers aren't pushing it like they really should.

It merely shows how much the announcers mean to the product when a minor undercard match in the form of Lawler vs Cole is being presented as a big match merely because it means so much to commentary.

Another super Smackdown. Big Bad Brodus Clay getting the Alex Riley treatment is great, Edge has gotten good again, Bertie Rivers is a breath of fresh air, 3/4 of The Corre are great, Michael Cole is God and "undashing" Cody Rhodes is superb. There is so much good stuff happening in WWE at the moment it's unreal.

• Paid Members
3/4 of The Corre are great,

I take it you refer to Wade, Zeke and Gabriel? Please tell me Girlman didnt make the cut.

Archived