PRO WRESTLING ELITE - Saturday 9th July - Ayr

• Paid Members

‎***SECOND MATCH ANNOUNCED***

Pro Wrestling Elite are extremely excited to reveal our second confirmed match for "Birth of the Elite"... As we have promised to bring you the very best, we will also strive to bring you new and exciting... Now, for the VERY FIRST TIME on British Soil, fans will witness a clash between arguably, the two single most intense heavyweights in Europe, as "The German Psycho" meets "The Vigilante"...

29qmec9.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im hoping to be up for this event

its easy im going up from Birmingham To Glasgow To Barrhead

Coach + Train = Amazing PBW event

National express is the cheapest i think

but this event looks great Well DONE :)

And there was me thinking this was PWE in Ayr not PBW in Barrhead.

Anyway back on topic, cracking line up of matches so far, best of luck with this one guys, be good to see how it gets on. More wrestling in Scotland is always good :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to make it to this event as I'd like to expand my knowledge/viewing of Scottish wrestling and I believe this would be a damn good start.

• Paid Members

***TICKETS NOW ON SALE***

Tickets for Birth of the Elite can now be purchased from The Citadel Box Office in Ayr, just a few minutes walk from the venue where the show will take place.

To purchase or reserve tickets for pick up, please call the Box Office on 01292 269793

Many thanks :yinyang:

• Paid Members

***THIRD MATCH ANNOUNCED***

Our next match to be revealed for "Birth of the Elite" is one which will see not only two of the best male athletes in the country today, but also two of the best female athletes as well... No strangers to each other, these four have faced off in many tag team and singles scenarios across the UK... On July 9th, in a mixed tag team attraction it will be...

rkq929.png

• Paid Members

BT GUNN OUT...

Pro Wrestling Elite are dissapointed to report that due to circumstances beyond our control, BT GUNN is no longer able to compete at our Debut Show - Birth of the Elite in his scheduled match with Kid Fite. We apologize to anyone who was looking forward to this match and assure you that we are doing everything we can to secure a suitable replacement asap...

• Paid Members

***FOURTH MATCH ANNOUNCED***

With the recent news of BT Gunn no longer appearing at "Birth of the Eite"... We are now pleased to reveal another singles match confirmed for the event... Another two men who will not be meeting for the first time as arguably the biggest & most decorated star in Scottish Wrestling goes against the man many consider the greatest Scottish star to never win heavyweight gold...

2i0ufrb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

***FIFTH MATCH ANNOUNCED***

Pro Wrestling Elite are now pleased to reveal the name of the man set to make his Scottish Wrestling debut at "Birth of the Elite"... A former British Heavyweight Champion, this man is considered one of the most intense and charismatic performers in British Wrestling today... Now arriving in the Elite roster this "Psychotic Warrior" looks to make his mark when he answers the challenge of Kid Fite...

ftk26d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Tickets have already started selling at a steady pace from the Box Office and with Promotional work set to go into full swing before the weekend, we anticipate a sold out show!!

We look forward to seeing some of you there! Please leave any queries and we will reply at the earliest opportunity :yinyang:

• 1 month later...

Archived