PRO WRESTLING ELITE - Saturday 9th July - Ayr

• Paid Members

PRO WRESTLING ELITE are immensely proud to announce their debut show on Saturday the 9th of July 2011 at The Town Hall in Ayr.

293bkva.jpg

The 6 match card titled "Birth of the Elite" will feature some of the very best talent from both Scotland and England and promises to deliver the very best in action packed, family friendly entertainment.

With already several well established promotions in Scotland, we hope to be able to bring you the best possible matches from our already impressive roster, and in time hope to hold the same reputation as them.

For more information on our "Elite" roster as well as upcoming show details and match announcements, please visit and "like" our OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

We will also bring you the latest match announcements for the show here in this thread.

FINAL CONFIRMED CARD

***FATAL 4 WAY ELIMINATION MAIN EVENT***

wlqjc9.jpg

**SINGLES MATCH**

34ir8eq.jpg

**MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH**

rkq929.png

**SINGLES MATCH**

2i0ufrb.png

**SINGLES MATCH**

ftk26d.jpg

**SINGLES MATCH**

2mnnme9.jpg

Doors will open at 6:30pm for the main show starting at 7:00pm.

VENUE ADDRESS;

303l3bb.jpg

The Town Hall

New Bridge Street

AYR

KA7 1JX

The venue is situated just a 5 minute walk from the Bus Station and a 10 minute walk from the Train Station

For any enquiries please e-mail: prowrestlingelite@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for reading and we hope to see some of you at our event!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
looks good but basicly the exact same as bcw roster so far. thats not a bad thing tho!

Can't disagree with the statement entirely. When you have such a group of talented individuals on the one scene, inevitably there will be some similarities. We are currently speaking to several different talent who are rarely seen in Scotland if ever about becoming a part of our shows.

Thanks for your feedback and hope to see you at an event :)

• Paid Members

BT GUNN OUT...

Pro Wrestling Elite are dissapointed to report that due to circumstances beyond our control, BT GUNN is no longer able to compete at our Debut Show - Birth of the Elite in his scheduled match with Kid Fite. We apologize to anyone who was looking forward to this match and assure you that we are doing everything we can to secure a suitable replacement asap...

• Paid Members
PRO WRESTLING ELITE are immensely proud to announce their debut show on Saturday the 9th of July 2011 at The Town Hall in Ayr.

The 6 match card titled "Birth of the Elite" will feature some of the very best talent from both Scotland and England and promises to deliver the very best in action packed, family friendly entertainment.

With already several well established promotions in Scotland, we hope to be able to bring you the best possible matches from our already impressive roster, and in time hope to hold the same reputation as them.

For more information on our "Elite" roster as well as upcoming show details and match announcements, please visit and "like" our OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

We will also bring you the latest match announcements for the show here in this thread.

Already announced on our page is the stipulation for our MAIN EVENT at Birth of the Elite... A Fatal 4 Way Elimination match!!

Already the first 2 participants have been revealed;

JOEY HAYES

KRIS TRAVIS

***FIRST MATCH ANNOUNCED***

24q66q9.jpg

Also scheduled to appear;

"THE VIGILANTE" JOHNNY MOSS

BT GUNN

KID FITE

"THE JUICE" CJ BANKS

NOAM DAR

LIAM THOMSON

"UNSTOPPABLE" ANDY WILD

CARMEL

RED LIGHTNING

LIONHEART

THE HIGHLANDER

KAY LAY RAY

PLUS more names to be announced soon...

Doors will open at 6:30pm for the main show starting at 7:00pm.

VENUE ADDRESS;

303l3bb.jpg

The Town Hall

New Bridge Street

AYR

KA7 1JX

The venue is situated just a 5 minute walk from the Bus Station and a 10 minute walk from the Train Station

For any enquiries please e-mail: prowrestlingelite@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for reading and we hope to see some of you at our event!!

Looks a really nice venue guys - good luck with the show, I'm sure you will be a brilliant success !

Aye, the venue looks like a cracker. LOVE that balcony. As for the first match announcement, that should be a good 'un.

With the venue being easy to get to and being able to switch trains at Paisley rather than Glasgow means I SHOULD be able to get to this. Having to be back in Paisley for after midnight seems like easy meat.

• Paid Members
Aye, the venue looks like a cracker. LOVE that balcony. As for the first match announcement, that should be a good 'un.

With the venue being easy to get to and being able to switch trains at Paisley rather than Glasgow means I SHOULD be able to get to this. Having to be back in Paisley for after midnight seems like easy meat.

If it helps at all, we will aim for the show to be finished for around 9.30pm :yinyang:

I reckon the roster is highly similar to the majority of the top british companies just noe, so no complaints here about that. Its an interesting mix to be fair, and itll be interesting to see how the show unfolds.

Definetly got my eye on this.

• Paid Members

Final participant revealed and MAIN EVENT confirmed...

eg8wv6.jpg

First post updated with confirmed card and names so far. Despite the event being a few months away, we are generating a great deal of local interest and hope to have tickets on sale within the next few weeks :yinyang:

If i'm willing to i will be making the trip from the West Midlands up to Scotland because this looks a promising show. Its just the fact of getting there, staying there for a day and coming back i believe.

Im hoping to be up for this event

its easy im going up from Birmingham To Glasgow To Barrhead

Coach + Train = Amazing PBW event

National express is the cheapest i think

but this event looks great Well DONE :)

Archived