UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League

MoistVaj

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

El Nicko Loco returns to the helm of Inter Milan, and I want REVENGE for my untimely demise from the previous tourne, completely unjust by the way. ;)

Need to get some practise online again pretty sharpish. I've been too hooked on the manager mode with Norwich and gradually spent less and less time playing online. When that last tourne started I was playing quite frequently and while I wasn't brilliant by any means I still got some good results. The more I get into the groove with this one, the better my form will get. I'm going to set myself the lofty target of a top 4 finish for now. No easy task at all, but it'd be no fun if it were easy.

Of course, I'm leading you all into a false sense of security, seeing as it's in the bag and such glorious scenes as this will be repeated.

_47900927_inter.jpg

Also, I'm bringing in Paul Lambert as my assistant coach.

I've not played FIFA for about 5 weeks, has there been a transfer update yet? I don't want stuck with that "noncey arsed fairy boy*" Torres in my team!

*In the words of DCI Gene Hunt

There is a transfer update. Just go to Squads and download.

Been practicing with Madrid and they are pretty gash. Very immobile upfront. How I miss my Barca. Damn you Lawz! ;)

Awh now I feel bad :(

I'm happy to swap if you feel that bad about it! ;)

Not that bad! Although I'll give you first refusal should I decide to change after the first season. :)

Cool man.

I still like the idea of whoever finishes bottom taking over the team that finishes top with the player who finished top then taking the team that finished bottom and so on throughout the league. That would be good for season 2.

Archived