UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League

MoistVaj

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Brilliant to see so much interest already. If this carried over year after year with the release of each new Fifa game, which I believe t has potential to do, I'd be a happy camper.

I need to get some practice in mind you. I haven't played online since my humiliating exit from the last tourne after my semi-final place was cruelly snatched away by some upstart ;)

I think for now one division is the way to roll. To be honest I don't think a second tier would actually fly in terms of promotion and relegation, as I think interest in the second division would quickly wane and people wouldn't really bother playing it so much. The only other option I can think of would be to have two seperate leagues at the same level, with the top 4 from each playing each other at the end of the season to crown the overall winner.

Can't wait to get it started.

Judging by the comments so far it seems that one division is good to start with. As Lawz and others have said, we can always consider other proposals after we see how the first season goes. The only potential sticking point now is whether to play each other once or twice? So as it stands we'd either play 15 or 30 games, so we have to decided whether 16 is too little or whether 32 would be too much/a bit of a slog?

As there haven't been many responses about it, I think it's best to start with the intention of playing each other twice.

I'm in! PSN: belfast_suntan81

Would there be any objections to me playing as Northern Ireland or would you all prefer if I picked a club side?

There's been no objections so far, but seeing the standard of some of the top guys it might be better from a competitive point of view to choose a decent club side, unless of course you feel ultra confident with them.

As there haven't been many responses about it, I think it's best to start with the intention of playing each other twice.

I'm in! PSN: belfast_suntan81

Would there be any objections to me playing as Northern Ireland or would you all prefer if I picked a club side?

There's been no objections so far, but seeing the standard of some ofthe top guys it might be better from a competitive point of view to choose a decent club side, unless of course you feel ultra confident with them.

I always raise my game when i'm playing as NI. It must be a pride thing, but i reckon i might just go with a club side. Just need to suss out which decent ones are left.

Last day for sign ups in case anyone is interested in joining in. Also, last chance today for anyone to alter their team choice if they've changed their mind.

I think Joey's the only person who has signed up but hasn't selected a team yet, so to help him and any others who sign up here's the list of who's already signed up and which team they have taken:

bumclasshero (bumclasshero) - Bayern Munich

Tildeguy (andrewdutton) - Chelsea

Lawz (LawzE23) - Barcelona

El Nicko Loco (nick_sellers) - Inter

Metallica (Tallica1981) - Arsenal

TUFCfan (TUFCfan) - Napoli

rohpete (rohpete) - Everton

RobJ87 (brfc1987) - Man City

Scorpion Deathlock (kickwhamstunner) - Liverpool

blackcountrywwfc (fmburchillfan121) - AC Milan

stunstone316 (stunstone) - Real Madrid

TezzRexx (TezzRexx) - Aston Villa