UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League

MoistVaj

Following on from the recent tournament that finished today, we're going to be running a league. Anyone who wishes to join, get your PSN name and the team you wish to be in this thread before, shall we say Sunday 20th March. I believe TUFC FAN and Tilde will be running the organisation of fixtures and rules. Anyway enough of me.

Username : bumclasshero

Team: Bayern Munich

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

PSN: nick_sellers

Team: Inter Milan.

By the way, just a suggestion, if we have an odd number of teams (not that it matters for a league format) then I don't mind playing as a second team like Norwich or something just to fill up the numbers and complete the games. They'd get stuffed, obviously, (because the game is like, totally unfair, yeah?) but if someone backs out or something halfway through then it at least keeps things going.

After a PM from Tildeguy it appears that I'll be responsible for running the league.

Once it's likely that everyone who's interested in joining up has joined up I'll post a new thread with the fixtures in, and so on, as it'll be easier to keep updating an original post as a reference point rather than having to keep linking back to posts.

After a PM from Tildeguy it appears that I'll be responsible for running the league.

Once it's likely that everyone who's interested in joining up has joined up I'll post a new thread with the fixtures in, and so on, as it'll be easier to keep updating an original post as a reference point rather than having to keep linking back to posts.

Are we using the Fifa league organising thing or are you just doing it through here?

Good to see some new faces getting involved here.Re Lawz: For the sake of getting the league finished and fixtures completed smoothly, I'd say its best to just complete fixtures as and when people are around and available, but if a schedule is favoured I'm sure we could.

Archived