Sleep Paralysis

Egg Shen

• Moderators
I also can never get a shag or win a fight in my dreams either.

:laugh:

I get these types of dreams all the time. Painfully close to whatever your goal is, but yet you never quite get there. Really quite depressing when you think about it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone ever had that dream where your team is playing in a massively important match and you go into the half 4-0 up and end up losing 3-2? I always have weird dreams like that, where I'm really excited about a match and the scoreline is going amazingly well and the final whistle goes and I realise we've lost. I also can never get a shag or win a fight in my dreams either. Stuff like seeing my mate getting started on, so I punch the lad and he no sells it and gives me a good kicking. Things never seem to go according to plan when I'm in the middle of a dream. Am I the only one who has one-sided dreams or does everything fuck up for anyone else?

I had a dream once some lad was having a go at me, so I woke up had a stretch, went back to sleep, found the lad and beat him in a slow, methodical, heel-like fashion.

• Paid Members

I hate those dreams where you buy something or get a gift or something. You wake up in the morning and it takes awhile to realize you don't have said Item.

Archived