Barry Horrowitz

Dazz

• Paid Members

I think eventually its going to get to a point where every wrestler ever contracted will go into the Hall of Fame. If you have a big star, you can sort of get away with sprinkling a load of shite around the induction. Like Sunny. Everyone thinks she shouldnt be in it, but for her criteria, you could definitely make a case for her. Same with Baz H.

I thought Horrowitz was a good worker. Always one of those "name jobbers" like Lombardi who would get in a truckload of offense before doing the inevitable job to the extent they were probably actually bigger names in terms of being around for a long time/recognised by a lot of fans if you mention them than some of the lower tier "Superstars".

I'm sure some of his matches he even got in more moves than the guy who was beating him. Speaking of which if you are a 'movez guy' then he really is (or should be) the man for you since for a jobber he seemed to have pretty deep repertoire. I thought that was showcased when he finally 'won' the contract to become a 'proper wrestler' against Skip as well with all the pinning combinations, technical moves, power moves, etc.

• Paid Members

If anyones ever seen Horrowitz's shoot interview, then I can only imagine what his Hall of Fame speech would be like. It would make Father Ted's Golden Cleric speech look like a humble couple of words. "And Shawn Michaels can go fuck himself, because it was going to be me that had that match with the Undertaker in the Hell in the Cell ..."

Archived